Mesh rta opinion

I dont use the manufacturers pre built mesh they lack flavor that the spools of VV mesh gives and i can choose my ohms

3 Likes

Have you tried the geekvape zues x mesh. And where are you located?

3 Likes

I have 2 in my rotation and I really like it. But it kind of ‘thins’ the flavour I find compared to the M Pro. For one of my shop-bought juices this is a good thing :upside_down_face: (too sweet otherwise).
I’m in Dorset.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe we can work something out. I have a few rtas you could choose and I could send 1 to you. Give it a go and see if she likes it.

3 Likes

Thanks @muth I appreciate this.

3 Likes

Well i ended up with the profile m rta and i can say its a little thumper. My only gripe is they should have made the base deeper like on the zues mesh deck. Allowed more cotton and less probability of a dry hit. My partner is a chain vapor and if its just slightly too much cotton its :flushed::flushed:. I had to do both over after the first stuffing. But the 2nd round i knew what i had to do. It has a lot more flavor then the zues. The sweetness of the vapes really comes through. Im quite impressed with it. Her on the other hand has to get use to it. She hates its a shorty she doesnt thinks there is much of a difference. So im going to switch out the liquids so can get a feel. As im not use to what she vapes she could just be over done with the two liquids. She also hates the glass isnt glass lol. But i think its a bad ass little rta. Flavor wise it gives more punch then my supreme v3 on the mesh deck.

3 Likes

Vaping on Profile RTA now. The Profile RDA gives slightly more flavor but you still made a good choice for an RTA. In terms of dry hits be very careful. Mesh is 2x more horrible than standard coils!

5 Likes

Yeah i learned the hard way on the first build with this. It was easier to figure out compared to the SC v3. Sometimes we need to realize not every mesh build will be the same from one to another. And using muji cotton makes it more difficult. But i realized with mesh builds you need to peel what you are going to use in small strips(5) and have 0 issues with dry butrn unless i crank the wattage.

4 Likes

I use DNA powered mods. With the REPLAY function you’ll never have to deal with dry hits. Ever.

5 Likes

My favorite mesh rta. I’ve tried the Doom, Kylin, and nothing compares to the flavor of the Unity. I have one set up all the time. Enjoy!

4 Likes