Mesh rta opinion

So im looking to get a new mesh rta or two for my partner. Now she has been using the geek vape zues and honestly after using the profile m dual im leaning towards the wotofo profile m. I havent much luck with mesh rdas from vv and im kind of in a crossroads. Would like thought on both if anyone has personnel experience on them. Just would like the thoughts of others before deciding which way to go

3 Likes

If you can get a hold of a Profile Unity, I’d opt for TVs. I have both and I prefer the Unity over the M because the Unity has bottom airflow, and better flavor, in my opinion. The M is good, but the Unity is better. The Profile RDTA is worth checking out too. You have many options, RDTA with mesh or single or dual coils, or RDA mode single, dual or mesh. That’s an amazing RDTA. I love it!

4 Likes

I have the Zeus X Mesh and love it, but hate that the mesh strips are propriety. Yes you can cut the standard strip to match, but it bugs me. I’ve also found the Doom X (not the Doom V1) and the Seigfried to perform really well and both use standard mesh strips, but the wicking can be a little bit of a learning curve on each. Flavor is outstanding on both.
Overall though, I keep coming back to the Profile Unity. I have the wicking down pat on that one and the flavor is great. Like @Lynda_Marie, I’d go with the Unity if you can get one.

4 Likes

All i do now is mesh i got about 6 rolls of mesh :man_facepalming:t2::joy::joy: its just her big complaint is the zues x isnt giving much flavor and i havent changed anything too it. My supreme v3 gives a lot as does my profile dual mesh and so im at a loss. I cant magically make the zues put out more flavor unless i go back and crank %’s up on my mixes. Which will cause me to buy more concentrates lol (not a bad thing). To her it is lol. But i do notice as time has gone on the zues just doesnt produce like it use to. I have gone up in ohms to try to induce more flavor but after a day it supposedly tastes shit and is harsh. Honestly i have swapped cotton out and coils twice in a day to make her happy. So ill have a look at them and see whats good. The reason im looking at the profile m is i can get two for the price of one shipped to the house. But i need to do something

3 Likes

Wicking mesh is not really a issue for me. After the fiddling with supreme v3 i litteraly can wick any mesh. The worst mesh i ever had to deal wicking on was the vv lit rda. That there was a pile of shit. Clouds up the ass but 0 flavor when you got it right so it didnt leak in your pocket

4 Likes

Yeah i checked out the unity and the rdta and no rainbow colored anywhere in uk. I found one place for the unity and it was like £26 with no glass included so after shipping and buying glass im gonna be at £35 for one. Im too late to the party. After the profile dual mesh i wish i bought either of those before i bought the 2 zues rta.

3 Likes

I only use profiles they’re super easy to build and the flavor is great! Never any spitback ever! I haven’t used profile dual I’ve heard they’re finicky but single yes great tanks!

4 Likes

Profile Unity FTW!

6 Likes

That’s freaking sweet! Where’d you find that gem?

4 Likes

I just got this little guy now. My bigger black single I somehow lost the cover the middle piece to n now i just have this.

3 Likes

Problem is cant find it in rainbow thats been the issue

3 Likes

If I remember, it came from MyVPro.com. LostVape Hyperion DNA. Bubble glass was special order.

5 Likes

Once you sort the 510 pin out so you can use it in parallel mode its good. Its been on my topside dual since i got the replacement. I have two gold profile dual mesh. One is still new in its box. I love it. I use ss mesh in parallel and ka1 mesh in series. Thing hits like truck hitting a deer. Great flavor and killer clouds. Plus i get that nice warm taste. I got this new cinnamon donut im working on and omg tastes like getting it straight from the bakery right out of the deep fryer lol

4 Likes

ladycrooks, there is a Fasttech thread dedicated to finding bubble replacement glass for all RTAs. You’d be surprised what these folks find for replacements even when there is no actual bubble glass option for a particular RTA. I found one to fit an old RTA before bubble was even invented. This thread has been ongoing for a few years now so you might have to search around or register so you can ask questions.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/2661745/page/last

3 Likes

Where I order all my glass replacements. Takes about two weeks to get. Found some bubble glass for RTAs that didn’t come with bubble glass from the manufacturer.
Never had a problem with them, but haven’t ordered any since last year. Guess I’ve gotten better at not knocking shit around.

5 Likes

Another suggestion to maybe look at Psycho_316 - the VV Kylin M Pro.
I’ve never been a fan of Vandy vape but this rta improves on their previous build quality. I bought a used one to give it a try and the seller recommended Wotofo clapton S mesh, which has been a game changer, flavour-wise. Dead easy to wick as well.
It’s no great beauty, but it’s a shorter tank than some and comes with a 5ml straight and an 8ml bubble glass.
I love it, and I’ve bought another one.
Comes in rainbow too :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I have/use the first version of the Kylin M. It uses the same mesh strips used on the Profile and Profile Unity. It’s a decent enough atty and chucks clouds, but somehow it falls short flavor-wise.
Have you compared the M Pro to the Profile in terms of flavor?

3 Likes

I have had a few vv rda’s and rta’s and honestly the only one i ever got decent flavor on was the pulse 24. I use that and my tengu for all my mix testing. Just not that big of a fan of VV. Wouldnt be willing to throw £30 on one of the mesh rtas. Just not to try and dislike. Id probably trade my other wotofo dual mesh for one to try but not pull money out the pocket

4 Likes

Not extensively but comparing the same flavour in both, the Unity fell short on this particular flavour, more so with the Clapton S mesh in the M Pro.

5 Likes

I’d be happy to lend you one for a bit

4 Likes