MFS NIC - Opinions

Hey does anyone have opinions on MFS nic? I just got a bottle, looks amazing, perfectly clear hardly any smell but DAMN ITS HARSH.

MFS nicotine was the first kind I tried. I used that for the first 6-8 weeks that I was DIYing (till I used it up) and I didn’t get any harshness from it. Make a test batch up with just pg/vg/nic and see how it is before mixing with it. That’ll give you a good idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity what do you use now? Im going to test it tonight but heat it up slightly to mix it up real well to rule out the possibility of a hot spot (its 100% VG). I didnt want to do that at first to lower the oxidation rate but maybe its necessary… unless the nic is just harsh af.

I found MFS to be pretty harsh too. I now use only Nic Select from Nicotine River
https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/nicselect-e-liquid-nicotine
I’ve had Nude Armor nic. MFS, Vape Mall nic.(this one really sucked) and one other I can’t recall where from. Nic Select is the smoothest cleanest nicotine I’ve tried so far. So good in fact I doubt I’ll even try others.

3 Likes

I use nic select from nicotine river. I tried mfs first, then nude nicotine, and now nic select. I might have gotten lucky, but I never experienced harsh nicotine from any of those three (and I have a wussy little girl throat. Lol) but with all the praises of nicotine river’s product + my personal experiences with them, that’s where I plan on continuing to give my business.

4 Likes

I’ve just recently had really luck with hiliq.com nic as well. To me it has been the clearest nic I have gotten to date. I also like nic river as well. Hiliq has a coupon code for free shipping until October that I got from a different forum HiLIQUSVapeShows is the code. Usually shipping is $15 or so dollars. I got a liter for like $44 shipped in 3 days.

2 Likes

I haven’t had any issues with MFS or NR being harsh.I always buy 50/50 and in 100mg strength.Even though I haven’t had any quality issues I do prefer doing business with NR. I haven’t heard any issues concerning the quality of the Nic Select they sale.MFS issues seems to be rare as well lately but ever so often you will see a post such as yours.
I may follow @juice_junkie_lover and give hiliq.com a trial run next though , I have read several favorable reports just like his.

1 Like

Vape wild offers 100mg nic that’s really great

1 Like

I have two liters of MFS 100 mg VG based nic in my freezer and I have used it for over a year. It has always been perfectly clear with no odor and I have never noticed any harshness from it. I only vape at 2mg strength so Idk if maybe I don’t use enough to get the harshness, but I have never noticed any even when I was at 3mg.

2 Likes

Quick question for you sir: is shaking the 100% vg nic from MFS sufficient enough for you to avoid hot spots or do you use some other method?[quote=“tbt127, post:9, topic:85022, full:true”]
I have two liters of MFS 100 mg VG based nic in my freezer and I have used it for over a year. It has always been perfectly clear with no odor and I have never noticed any harshness from it. I only vape at 2mg strength so Idk if maybe I don’t use enough to get the harshness, but I have never noticed any even when I was at 3mg.
[/quote]

First of all, I am a ma’am! I really need to do something to make that stand out, because this happens all to often! Second, my method is to use a small amber bottle and I use a bottle from the freezer to fill it so that the big bottle from the freezer is minimally exposed to air, but then, yes the only thing I do is shake it well before using it, and I have never had a problem with hot spots!

1 Like

Sorry! How rude of me, I should know better than to make assumptions like that. Thanks very much for the info! That is what I have been doing as well just wanted to make sure there weren’t some extra steps to take with that thick VG.

2 Likes

yeah, it is rather thick, I forgot to mention that when I pour it into the smaller bottle, I don’t fill it all the way up, only about 3/4 of the way if not less to leave plenty of room for it to mix properly when shaking it because it is so thick.

3 Likes

Does HiLIQ nicotine come in plastic or glass bottles?

It came in plastic. I bought a liter though. The little flavors I got came in tiny glass dropper bottles.

I bought a liter a few months ago in th Amber bottle…I keep it In the freezer until I need some…I let it come back to room temp fill my little 30ml and put it back…the nic I got has been fine…no weird taste / smell …really clean

Forgot to say it’s 100mg/ml 100% VG…MFS Nic

Also I would say if you are gonna buy from MFS…pay the little extra to get it in the glass… Just sayin