MFS Nicotine

Hola!

Yesterday we got on the topic of nicotine and the vendors that carry it. It is that time of year where I am about to re-up on my nicotine and I normally go with Nude Nicotine or heartland if my $ is tight.
Well I really was not pleased with my last heartland nicotine because when I received it, it was already piss yellow and smelled like a German hooker. Although that smell and color did not carry over into taste, I still was very concerned on its shelf life.
So I was planning on just going with what I know, that being NN, until @ringling pointed out a few things and I believe he is curious to know this as well.

My freedom smokes… They have 1000ml(ltr) 100mg Nic for only $50 and I am considering giving them a try tomorrow. Personally I have always stayed away from MFS because the price tag they put on a majority of their things makes me laugh, so I was shocked to see their nicotine at a very reasonable price!

Can anyone speak for their nic? As in color, smell, taste, packaging, shelf life, etc?

I am looking to get a considerable amount and store some away for a while. That’s why I have always enjoyed NN’s nicotine because it is crystal clear, no smell and packaged in amber bottles that I recycle and use to store my nicotine base after I break it down.

Please keep in mind I am not looking to debate who has “the best” or any other vendors. I am specifically looking for some feedback on MFS nicotine only.

I appreciate anyone who can shine a little light on this for me because I plan on ordering tomorrow-

Thanks fam!!

3 Likes

I’ve had their nic before with no issues, but it’s been 3 orders ago (over a year).

3 Likes

I’m finishing up the last of the nic that I got from them awhile back. It’s what I’ve always used and never had any problems. At this point, what I’ve got is a little yellowed, but I’m pretty sure it didn’t start out that way. It’s nowhere near as clear as the sample I got from Nude was, but for the price, I’m okay with that. :wink: I have two bottles of Heartland in the freezer that I’m hoping aren’t as bad as the lot you guys had. If it is, I’ll happily go back to MFS.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I may have to give them a try.
People speak highly of VT too but they are even more than nude’s! A lot more actually and I really do not know how it can be better than NN, since theirs is clear, odor and tasteless.
I’ll probably start with just a liter from MFS and take it from there. Maybe by some NN for the freezer and long haul

2 Likes

I will try and help even though I am still a noob at DIY. The Nic I have is from MFS and is clear and tastes good. I guess I do not really have anything to compare it to but I have not had any complaints. And also I have read really good reviews on it.
Hopefully I have helped a little bit!

3 Likes

I’ve used there nic twice now with no issue’s!! They have fast shipping and return emails promptly.

2 Likes

It’s the only thing that I buy from MFS and I’m happy with it.

2 Likes

I am currently using MFS nic. 100mg straight VG. 1 liter $50.00. I couldn’t pass it up. Had to try it at that price point. I have used about half of it and I have had zero issues with it. It does have some odor, but it is 100mg and mine was very near clear with only a very slight hint of any color to it. They shipped in a white plastic bottle. I immediately transferred to 4 oz glass amber Boston Rounds with CP caps and into the deep freeze all but one bottle went. I even did an acid test on it for strength. It was spot on in strength according to my test kit. Previously I used NN. Good, but dayam they are proud of it. It’s a pisser about Heartland and bad batches. I still may try them after I use most of the MFS. Or I may buy MFS again. By my current batch, I’d buy MFS again. I’ll decide when the time comes.

I hope this helps. I am no fanboy of MFS. Their pricing structure seems counter-intuitive to me. But $50 for a liter of 100mg is a no brainer.

2 Likes

I have used MFS nic for about 5 years now. I have never received a bad batch from them and even though they might be higher priced on most items their nic prices aren’t too out of line. I always compare nic prices to other vendors and think I might try others but am leary of getting crappy nic so I always buy it from MFS.

Just got an email today for 17% off everything “17NOVMFS” and of course just received my nic order yesterday.

3 Likes

I got a liter from them back on 8/25/15, but I haven’t used any of it yet. I received it in a large white bottle and when I was transferring it into the glass amber bottles for freezer storage, it was crystal clear with a very faint odor because it is 100mg. I have ordered from them before with great results and although I haven’t tried the latest batch I have I am sure it will be as great as the others I have gotten from MFS.

1 Like

Thanks for this! I just bought 2 liters for $80 with the coupon and free shipping, so here’s hoping I like it! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.
Just made my first MFS nic order due to all of the
recommendations and the coupon worked great.

2 Likes

Right! 2 liters for $80!! Cant beat that! Still cheaper than 1 ltr NNs

1 Like

So I suppose this will be the perfect opportunity to review them and their nicotine/speed.

So far I am extremely pleased and I will update when I receive delivery confirmation and then again when I receive my package!

My order was placed Friday Nov 20th at 830am

x1 Liter 100mg VG Nicotine @ $50.00

x1 Liter 100mg VG Nicotine @ $50.00

Subtotal $100.00

Shipping & Handling $0.00

Discount (17NOVMFS) -$17.00

Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $83.00

Tax $0.00

Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $83.00

1 Like

…and priority shipping! I usually get mine within 3 days max.

2 Likes

Now 3 hours after ordering, my package has shipped =-)

So far so good!!

1 Like

I’ve got packages from MFS in 2 days… order to delivery. My best ever shipping time was from a vendor in NY… It arrived in 44 hours.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! If only that was the norm for everyone!

3 Likes

I just got notice my package has shipped also. Yay!

4 Likes

It’s a race!!

2 Likes