Miami Vice- Diy one shots @fidalgo_vapes

I disagree. There’s no point in making the recipe private because all it does is hide the incorrect ingredients. Essentially it’s the same as sweeping the problem under a rug. But they still exist on the server.

And not for nothing but I’m guessing the people who complained about the ratings are the same ones who typically ignored and/or deleted the comment to correct the recipe…without changing anything. @ladycrooks and the Miami Vice flavor issue is a prime example. On 2 different occasions I let her know it was missing the brand name. She deleted the comments both times without responding. Ironically the one response I finally received, which came only after I rated the recipe, was filled with nothing but profanity.
It wasn’t until @Ken_O_Where showed up and we did some leg work that the issue was resolved.

@ladycrooks it seems you like to talk out of both sides of your mouth. First you’re cussing like a trucker at me, then you’re apologizing when the flavor name gets fixed. Now I see you here talking some incomprehensible ghetto smack.

Make up your mind already because it’s obvious ELR’s value to you is quite different than mine and what I’ve been working towards!

14 Likes

Thats not even close to what my"comment",what he said in thatyn scrcreenshot was every everything to be polite to then "offensive"s here with not one good word on anything I post but "NOTHING LIKE AN CLEAR
SKY TO CLEAR OUT YOUR HEAD " GREAT COMMENT.

3 Likes

It was a tasteless joke amway

4 Likes

That Miami Vice has been my radar for a while. So I’m gonna grab myself a 30ml just on your recommendation @ladycrooks.

5 Likes

thanks i still use it in a few recipes

5 Likes

To my surprise I quite liked it as well. I mixed it for POD, Caliburn A2, @ 20% with .6% Sweetness (FLV).

6 Likes