Milk and Caramel cream 😋

Thanks! Much appreciated

5 Likes

Yes, you can try that. Try all the things :smiling_face:

I’ve added butter to caramels that were lacking the buttery goodness I like.

5 Likes

All I can say is don’t give up, ladycrooks. Some of us are still chasing our holy grail and like @Ken_O_Where said, he hopes he doesn’t find it because it’s too much fun trying to get there :smile:

6 Likes
8 Likes

Have you tried Milky Caramel Fudge? I made this recipe up 2 days ago and it came out so good. I’m trying to let it steep at least 5 days. SSA really does caramel right!

8 Likes

@Lynda_Marie was that you on the latest Noted show?

5 Likes

Yes it was! First time! I’ll be doing some through August and September as well. At least I know that my lighting needs to be fixed lol I’m doing recipe week 3, cinnamon Danish, cinnamon roll, and recipe week 4.

5 Likes

Great show! Nice to see you there! Here is a link in case anyone missed it.

11 Likes

Thank you! It was really fun, had some laughs and Advocate, Sam, Daniel and Wayne were all great and made me feel right at home.

11 Likes

I’m now the newest member of Noted! This upcoming week will be my first week as a permanent fixture :slight_smile: The 3 shows I’ve done have been so fun, but no guest status anymore. I’m honored and looking forward to it.

14 Likes

So 4 people now or is someone leaving

4 Likes

I have not…but I will be sure to now. And theres a few more ingredients i need to make ur
Car-A-Mel Tails recipe
I’ve been wanting to
N I rarely make a recipe
Subbing anymore than
1 ingredient.

2 Likes

I’m the 4th. Definitely nobody leaving. Sam, Dan and Tim work really hard for that show. They wanted a female on. I’m really excited!

7 Likes

Start reading a thesaurus

2 Likes

???

8 Likes