Milk and Caramel cream 😋

So uh, who else thinks this Milk and Caramel cream (SSA) is FREAKING AMAZING??, I’ve been vaping it solo for weeks nvm do anything with it! I can honestly say
"I love it like @Rocky02852 loves
Milk and honey :honey_pot: :milk_glass:

18 Likes

I have that one and have used it in some popcorn mixes. I’m always trolling the caramels and I remember liking that one but I still haven’t found my holy grail caramel. I have one more thing to try, though.

9 Likes

What’s that?? Now I gotta know
I have also become obsessed with Cornish Cream (ssa),
Again not a hoot on what to-do with it? Mabye…mixem botheyz?

8 Likes

Don’t have Milk and Caramel Cream SSA, but Milky Caramel Fudge SSA is pretty good too.

(ps. You might want to change your rating :point_down:).

8 Likes

Have you tried VSO caramel? I love it with Waf caramel butter!

10 Likes

Thank you, Lynda. I have it and my first test was not successful. I think my pct was too low. However, @AnAdvocateForLiberty recommended I pair 3% Caramel Candy (TPA) with 2% Caramel (VSO) and i wouldn’t be disappointed. With all the busy stuff I need to do I’m hoping to give that a try real soon.

What pct did you mix the VSO with WF?

9 Likes

Agree. Iirc, the Milky Caramel Fudge was more caramel strong than the Milk and Caramel Cream. That would only make sense in the real world because milk and cream soften things up quite a bit.

9 Likes

A recommendation from @AnAdvocateForLiberty 3% Caramel Candy (TPA) paired with 2% Caramel (VSO)

9 Likes

That depends on what you’re trying to do with the caramel flavor. If you’re needing a sharp, intense caramel, drowning it in creams will defeat the purpose.

10 Likes

Muth, I used VSO 2.50% and WF .75% although, you could do .50 on the WF, I just happen to love the caramel butter at up to 1.25% lol

7 Likes

Sadly I didn’t like it, to me it tasted like rancid butter (and I like butter) …

Just picked that one up with my last order, excited to try this one :call_me_hand:

Love Caramel, gotta give that combo a try :+1:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t have a problem boosting the Caramel Butter. When I first tried it I found it weak. It’s not a SC so that would make perfect sense, to me anyway. Thx for the tip :+1:

4 Likes

Which caramel would you reccomend? I have caramel (FA)
caramel (Flavorah) and caramel
(INAWERA) im pretty much put of caramel butter (WF) creme caramel… After that i have weird others like caramel cream puff. Which I heard is gross.

5 Likes

Funny, I don’t have Caramel (INW). How did that slip through my fingers, heehee? Recommending a caramel depends on what you’re doing so it’s hard to say. I like FA with bacco and other strong flavors. I find FLV lacking body and have to boost it up with something else. Many mixers will recommend pairing caramel with Butterscotch and that works in many instances. Look at what else is in your mix as possible supporting flavors. Caramel is made with lots of butter, sugar and milk/cream. Have you SFT those yet? What do you think? Oh, and don’t overdue the FA like I did the first time. I freaked and didn’t use it for 2 years after that :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Haha! I remember that post! How you traumatized urself. To be quite honest I just wanted to make a good ol caramel vape i love this ssa milk and Caramel cream even by itself. I am excited for you to get yours! I would go ahead if ai were u and just order more right now…haha

5 Likes

I already have that one so don’t get too excited, lol.

5 Likes

What company is VSO?, n where can canada order it from?

3 Likes

Oh, wrong person someone was saying they were waiting for it.
Sorry

4 Likes

He will ship to Canada, I believe.

4 Likes

I wonder if i could just pair ssa with FA n mabye fw ripple or just FA butterscotch???:thinking:

4 Likes