Milk chocolate advice

MF dark and MF light chocolate are both very good. What I have been enjoying a lot lately are chocolate real flavors, Brownie Real Flavors, cap Brownie v1, chocolate fa, hangsen Australian chocolate, cocoa fa at like 0.5% mixed with other chocolates (this usually has to be vaped at lower watts), cocoa Jungle flavors, chocolate bakers flavors, and flv milk chocolate isn’t too bad either. I’ve also found that adding some jamaican rum and some butter type flavors really enhances the chocolate flavors I’ve been working with. I think that the brownies mixed with the chocolates also helps to enhance the flavor of the chocolate. I never really like inawera (i get a weird chemical back taste from most of they’re flavors).

1 Like

This is an excellent chocolate vape. I’m vaping it now at 30 watts 0.6 ohm on my Pico using a serpent tank! Delicious!

What makes something Australian chocolate, I don’t get it. We are not known for making chocolate or growing cacoa. It’s says it has a subtle nut flavour, maybe because macadamia? I’ve heard of Belgian, Swiss never Australian I think Hangsen are trolling.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of that one by HS but I know the Chocolate Cream by them taste very close to INW’s Chocolate Cream. Maybe they thought it seemed " fancy "

Speaking of Chocolate and Australian…any chance you can describe a Tim Tam for me. I am attempting a lil juice and saw one online…chocolate w/ a malt chocolate inside…would this be a dark chocolate or a creamy chocolate…bitter ?

Oh god, describe Tim tam.

Two chocolate biscuits (cookies) sandwiched with a chocolate icing type filling. Then coated in chocolate. Bloody beautiful! I think it’s texture that makes a Tim tam.

The main flavour profile is milk chocolate, maybe a slightly nutty milk chocolate. I’ll go get some today (take a hit for the team) and get back to you. Just want to freshen up my memory, I would not say of the top of my head that malt is in it. @woftam is there malt in a Tim Tam? I’ll get back to you within 24 or so hours I got some taste testing to do. Just to freshen up my memory.

5 Likes

Thank you …nice of you taking the calorie hit for the team :wink: working on a Tim Tam Slam !

http://firstwefeast.com/eat/2014/10/how-to-do-a-tim-tam-slam

So is it a brownie texture inside between the cookies that are wrapped in chocolate…is the top chocolate coated w/ an additional note and how would you describe the icing I see it’s dark as well.

was pondering
Chocolate fudge brownie
double chocolate clear
cocoa FA
Chocolate FA
Chocolate cream INW
Milk chocolate INW
Double dutch chocolate…
now I wouldn’t be putting all of these in here just maybe a few but was thinking of these as some of them main ones i’d use.

I’ll check back once you’ve had time to digest hee hee

3 Likes

Oooh I loves me a timtam yummy

Two chocolate cookies, sandwiched around chocolate-malt frosting dipped in chocolate.

They do come in other flavours as well but as with everything the original is the best.

Bite a corner off then bite the diagonal corner off and suck coffee through it untill is is gooey then eat rinse repeat until you have finished your coffee or the whole packet of timtams.lol

Bake some up @Amy2 you will love them

2 Likes

Yep I knew @woftam would cover it. I think I’ll still get a pack today me thinks. Right so the malt is in the filling. Can’t wait to verify.

2 Likes

This is a powdery milk chocolate taste.

1 Like

That was where I was headed for my Tim Tam Slam recreating the effect of sucking coffe thru and chocolate cookie oh yes sounds like a great dream !

I wish I could get the chocolate right I bake pretty good but never do candies or icing really well. I’ll have to challenge myself to make some timtams :wink:

UPDATE:
Oh hey …looks like they’re available at Target woot woot !!! I was just sweating over the recipe thinking how I could not screw up making them at home :wink:

2 Likes

If you perfect it I will be all over it :grinning:

There is another biscuit I love which I made a passable recreation of made by the same company - called mint slice it is more of a dark chocolate but a switch out to the au milk choc minus the mints would give a similar choc covered biscuit profile

mint slice v2 20-11

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Chocolate Truffle (SC) (JF) 1
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2
Cool Mint (CAP) 1
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 0.5
Creme de Menthe (FW) 0.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.2
Malted Milk (TPA) 0.25
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 8.15%

2 Likes

Looks really nice. How’s that chocolate truffle SC JF

I was just vaping on some peppermint cookies yesterday. I really like TFA’s Slim mint cookie it has a nice cookie effect in it and they did the peppermint nicely I also enjoy FW’s Chocolate mint.

Here’s the version of mine I was vaping yesterday

Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredient %
Chocolate Chip Cookie (VG) (Real Flavors) 4
Chocolate Mint (FW) 4.25
Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA) 0.4
Slim Mint Cookie (TPA) 4.25
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.25

Flavor total: 14.15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

As for the Tim Tam Slam

WIP not made yet but here is a stab in the dark for real

Tim Tam Slam

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Chocolate Cream (INAWERA) 0.5
Cocoa (FA) 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Cup of Joe (CAP) 5
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA) 3
Double Dutch Chocolate (FW) 2
Fudge Brownie (TPA) 1.25
Malted Milk (TPA) 0.4
Marshmallow (FA) 0.75

Flavor total: 14.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

**** Updated made version here http://tjek.nu/r/8JBK?token=b84f8bb238b6e91 going to steep 1 month no heat used. ****

2 Likes

I love the choc truffle it is a great chocolate (and I have tried quite a few). I just got a new batch of RF delivered today. I am making sf as we speak. Looks like I will have to put the ccc from RF on the next order. @Walt_RealFlavors is killing me with his sales. I have another order due in a few days.

Reminds me that the only RF choc I have is the milkshake (which was one of the flavours I got today). So there are a few things that will be going on the next order.

1 Like

That looks delicious - will have to have another shopping spree in the new year.

1 Like

Is JF jungle flavors ?

Yes RF CCC is really great it’s one of the stronger ones and steeps well. [quote=“woftam, post:33, topic:100883”]
sf
[/quote]

which one is the sf ?

I have been enjoying the SC from RF there’s some fade issues w/ them here and there but the overall result i’ve been getting from them is great.

I use jf as juice factory an au distributor I am pretty sure they are rebottled hangsen
SF is my abbrev. for single flavour

1 Like

Ah ok I kinda thought you were saying SF for single flavor. I have heard of juice factory but never went w/ them as there outside of the U.S.

Not sure 100% if it is hangsen but I have found no one else that makes one specifically called “Australian”

1 Like

Dont forget that the prices are in aud so it will be cheaper dollar amount in usd

http://www.juicefactory.com.au/shipping-rates/

1 Like

Wow, the Tim tam slam looks really good @amy2 I think you have nailed it from a looks perspective.

I’m lead to believe the target version in the US is not the same. But should be close & give you the idea at least.

Geez, you guys have exceeded the information a man can absorb about chocolate.

Going to have to go back and update my shopping list with your suggestions. It seems as a single flavour option the Inawera is the way to go.

2 Likes