Mint like flavour?

Is there anyone out the who knows how to make Menthol eliquid which is more like nints than the currently available brands. I find that they are very harsh even when mixed as a 50/50 pg/vg e-liquid
Any recomendations wold be greatfully recieved

1 Like

Capella’s make a wonderful cool mint it’s super duper good !
I use it in bakery/deserts also pairs well with coconut and fruits !

If you want a little tobacco thrown in there, FA Royal has a nice lightly cool/menthol backnote. I’m not a menthol person but I like this flavor!

3 Likes

I agree I am not a menthol person either but Jimk is our resident tobacco enthusiast as well as daath !

3 Likes

I make menthol concentrate 2g Menthol crystals dissolved into 8ml of PG.

2-3% of this along with 5-8% peppermint of TFA would make a nice minty cooling vape.

CMJ

2 Likes

My ADV Lite Peppermenthol Cig. The name says it all…

Lite PepperMenthol Cig Gmix : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/119321/Lite+PepperMenthol+Cig+Gmix

3% 555 Type Dark Tobacco (TPA)
2% Koolada 10% (TPA)
1.5% Menthol 33.3% (DIY)
1% MTS Vape Wizard (FA)
0.5% Peppermint
10% RY4 Double (TPA)
3% Virginia (FA)

Flavor total: 21%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/XHp

1 Like

Remember More VG for Vapor, More PG for throat hit. 50/50 blend is harsher to begin with. Blend 60/40 or if your tank will take it (Most can) 70/30 blend. Try this…

10% Menthol
2% Black licorice
few drops of Smooth

Actually smooths the menthod by adding the Licorice

Forgot about that ! Great way to save $ and I bet you get to make your own ratios they way you prefer it.

I make my own vanillin.

2 Likes

I don’t vape menthol liquids.

Not really my cup of tea.

But I have a few people that love fruity menthols that buy liquids from me.

CMJ.

2 Likes

Yea me either. I do like mint and peppermint thou just not menthol ( does that make sense lol)

2 Likes

Perfectly. I’m the same lol.

I’ll try the menthols from time to time of the people I make it for just to make sure it’s ok.

One recipe I made up a while back was raspberry and peppermint.

Was quite tasty.

1 Like

Care to share ? I just mixed up a raspberry champagne with boysenberry this am !

Very simple 2 flavour recipe.

It’s using Cupcake world flavouring, I’ve been revisiting some of my earlier flavour purchases to see what I can do with them with more/better knowledge of mixing.

I would say they are similar in concentration to TFA.

A few drops of Apple can help to make the raspberry pop a little more too.

CMJ.

2 Likes

That is exactly why I used my raspberry this am.

I play this game with myself Bc I’m weird.
I can only use flavoring a that have not been used in the past few months. It make me search out my stash and check stuff out. I have found flavors that I did not remember buying. Shame on me.

Thank you I will check it out. I don’t have any flavor world so idk if anything would compare to that flavor ? Is the raspberry realistic or sweet. I have FW’s candy cane that I use in place of peppermint it is super strong.

1 Like

By revisiting some of my CCW flavours has resparked my interest in them as they have a lot more flavours now than when I started mixing. Even ones I would class as stand alone vape flavours. Things like Chocolate Orange, Millionaire shortbread, Strawberry cheesecake, walnut cake, key lime pie, then they have single flavours. And they’re pretty cheap too at £5-7 for 100ml.

I’m currently vaping an Apple Blackcurrant Pie with custard that I’ve been working on using the fruits from CCW.

Made a 30ml test batch as I’m getting through about 20ml of juice a day at present. Readjusted some %'s and knocked up a 100ml batch.

It’s pretty close. I think I could do with some cinnamon in it though.

It’s currently private at present and then once perfected will be released to the group and you can assume TFA flavours would almost go straight into it the same recipe.

Any recipes I create I generally leave them open to the group unless I’m still working on them etc.

CMJ

1 Like

Pretty realistic. Sweet and sour tones to it.

CMJ.

1 Like

Cool yea I’m the same way as well. If I don’t feel they’re good enough to share I keep’em private, Or if they’re someone else’s.

So I don’t think I’ll be using sweet raspberry in it then that isn’t realistic to me at all. Ok thanks again !