Mirror mirror on the wall what's the favorite e-liquid of them all

It turns out that my order from DIYCa hasn’t arrived yet even thought I placed an order on 12/31/2022. No wonder I can’t find my Taffy Base, :rofl:

5 Likes

@KC111 i believe your question was directed to me? I bought directly from @Walt_RealFlavors when he was running the company. We became very friendly over time. Once he stepped away & sold the formulations to another vender. I had already accumulated a very large stash of RF concentrates. So had no need to solicit the other company.
Everything I have is 30ml or larger bottles of RF concentrates.
Sorry I can’t be of assistance with your question. Maybe somebody else has experience with this vendor and can help.

4 Likes

@KC111

4 Likes

Dang, that hobbiton has me fully piqued, that’s some neat ideas! I’d forgoten all about lovage root!

2 Likes

Nope, not unless I want to pay $65 for such an insane amount that I won’t need.

2 Likes

Thank you, yes I was inquiring if you thought the 3ml bottle would come in the little itty bitty bottle or whether you thought they would just put 3ml into a 10ml bottle. I was searching through my boxes for a 3ml bottle but then realized I haven’t gotten my order yet even though it was about a month ago.

3 Likes

Me too! I’ve been vaping this about 4 years. I use if 6 of 7 days a week. I’ve modified it a bit. I use JF biscuit and cookie and FE Lemon to help with the fading. Hands down it’s my favorite.

4 Likes

Yes I got hs pumpkin pie in a 3ml bottle little ittsy bitty thing was so cute. I’m sorry I used it all cause now it’s all gone.

4 Likes

I think I’m gonna grab myself a 10er of VSO Pumpkin seeing than Hangson Pumpkin Pie isn’t available. SD gave a really good review of that VSO Pumpkin.

4 Likes