Mirror mirror on the wall what's the favorite e-liquid of them all

what’s up vapors :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:
I can’t forget the first day I started vaping and it was a real discovery for me, not just because it helped quit smoking because I wasn’t really a heavy smoker but the experience itself was amazing, the taste the texture the smell… everything about vaping was right to the point where I was regretting my smoking years…
anyway the first e-liquid I vaped was ice lush by Vgod and I thought that was awesome and I kept vaping fruity flavors for several months I didn’t even know there was something else called desert flavors and pastry flavors… so one day I got a bottle of strawberry-jelly donut by loaded and since then I was hooked, that liquid made me forget about fruity flavors until today…
so what’s your favorite??

9 Likes

Not the first, but everyone really seems to enjoy this mix.

8 Likes

I don’t think I could name a single one, particularly as what I vape depends on mood and time of day. Although, this WIP has been an enjoyable process so far:

6 Likes

@NIZAR_JELIDI this is a GREAT POST.

I have TOO many “favorites” to list or mention, BUT, I DO remember the first one, that I used (dripping) to get me off of my heavy smoking.

Backwoods Brew Honey Nut Flue Tobacco.

9 Likes

Hmmmm… When I first started vaping “b4 DYI” I was torn between a commercial Vanilla Custard- and some Fruity Mix that had to be 4% SS at the minimum. After a month I found ELR- and I havent been the same since. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I can’t really mention a single favourite, but I do still really prefer fruits over deserts and bakeries. Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a good desert every now and then. I enjoy a cooler vape overall though and the deserts just seem to be a little hotter.

Thant being said, I did really enjoy a Banana Custard Cookie that was just soooo good. But the two I returned to most often was Kandy King’s Peach rings, and a Peach Ice Tea by one of our local manufacturers. As a matter of fact, It’s my all day vape because I cannot seem to find the ingredients here in South Africa to mix a good ice tea base.

7 Likes

One of my alltime favorites is GF yourself from @Strnmixer which was here on ELR and is only in the community pack section of BCF.

7 Likes

This topic has had me thinking about some of the first juices I got and now I’m really tempted to work on a Heisenberg in my own eccentric style.

6 Likes

Yeah @SteveTC that was a great one.

4 Likes

My daily vape for years. Mixing anything else is just for fun.

8 Likes

@CheepShot if you’re going to have an ADV, that’s a great one to have !!!

5 Likes

Really don’t have an everyday vape but I’m on my fourth 60mm bottle of this one.

Check cookies?

5 Likes

I wish I had all these flavors to try your recipe brother

3 Likes

again I wish I was able to get these flavors and make this recipe it does sound delicious brother

2 Likes

yep me too I was glad to find this site, it’s really helpful specially for new vapors

4 Likes

yes I know a lot of people who prefer fruity e-liquid and that’s normal, people are different so tastes are different but we sure agree on one thing, vaping rocks :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Where do you get Taffy Base anymore since DIYCanada stopped carrying it? I only have a 3ml of it.

3 Likes

Great Question @KC111 I don’t really know. After my initial purchase of RF Taffy. I bought a considerable amount of this concentrate. When I find a flavor concentrate I truly like. I buy it in bulk.
In this case I am glad I did. There are a few RF concentrates that are my go to’s. Yumberry is another one I had purchased in bulk.

4 Likes

That is a smart move. As soon as the new site came out, I tried to grab as many of the old flavors as I could since the new site stopped carrying it and 3ml was all I could get. Yumberry is another I stocked up on, not as much as you, but enough for little ol’ me. Your recipe looks great and I have it saved to mix up. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

4 Likes

I can’t seem to find my Taffy Base at the moment. Do you happen to know whether a 3ml bottle will be an actual 3ml bottle or will they repackage it into a 10ml bottle with less volume? Sorry to bother you, I have a few boxes of unused flavors I still have to put up on my wall that does, coincidentally, have a few mirrors up as well. :rofl:

1 Like