Miss my family... (A brief post from JoJo)

Nice to hear from you again.

10 Likes

Jojo! So nice to hear from you again. Hope you’re settled and happy. Drop by more often, we miss you too.

11 Likes

Worm1 was an old member but he passed away, fun little fact, he took Jojo’s feet pictures to the grave with him, I tried but he wouldn’t give them to me.

2 Likes

Just stopping by and saying hi is certainly a worthwhile contribution, in my book. Great to see you. Don’t be a stranger!

9 Likes

Nice to “hear” your voice again JoJo! Your posts helped me along when I started my mixing journey, thank you.

12 Likes

Great to see you pop in for a bit. Still missed and still remembered.

10 Likes

And so are you …Have a great Christmas :pray:

7 Likes

Happy Holidays JoJo!! I mixed a bottle of your Salted Caramel Cream recently. Not sure if you get credit for purchases at Bull City but here’s the link for anyone interested. Fab just fab :slight_smile:
Salted Caramel Cream by JoJo - Bull City Flavors

9 Likes

It’s like 6% Salted Caramel FW and 2% Bavarian TPA

2 Likes

Yep…sometimes less is more :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, more then a few of us are still here from the “old days” and I remember that sad post you saying you were going on “Hiatus” but also remember how you kept the strings together after the “dark times” of ELR, few people here will remember them, thank God for that.
Of course we miss you, you ARE part of the fam, even if that “team” was fab, I think that today you’ll still find the great vibe that ELR is made of, great people helping each other, jokes, laughs and even better recipes with far lesser flaming.
It’s sooo nice to see you here and really hope you come back, we all miss you and not wishing you happy holidays, we want to see you BEFORE Xmas!

7 Likes

Hey :raised_hand: @JoJo delighted to see your post.
I hope life is treating you well :heart:

6 Likes

It’s like taking a stroll down memory lane. Miss a lot of those knuckleheads.

6 Likes

I still get around a little…just haven’t been as active as I used to.

7 Likes

Hi guys
Been a good while since I posted or shared a recipe. I guess life just got in the way?
Anyway I’m still vaping and mixing, although I must say I have limited myself with buying new concentrates as it got a bit silly and over indulgent on my part! Hope everyone is :+1:

14 Likes

@Chewy great to see you pop in…

7 Likes

That is a great recipe. Who would have thought to add a strawberry to a coffee? It works so well. I need to get another 120 of INW Tiramisu from DIYVapor so I can mix it up again.

6 Likes

Hey Chewy, good to see you again!

Many of us moved beyond a silly number of concentrates right into absurd territory, lol.

Holler anytime you are around, there arent as many of us around these days but some of us are and there are some great new users too!

6 Likes

Hi @Chewy I remember you. I didn’t commit here until about 2018 but I remember your name and avatar. I hope you join us again for some fun and light chatter. The vibe here has been real nice lately.

5 Likes

Hi @JoJo, I’m a new user but it’s like I’ve known you forever because some of your posts are in my bookmark as an immediate reference in case of need; for example this one:

I wish you the best for your future, hoping to see you again here sooner or later.

5 Likes