Miss my family... (A brief post from JoJo)

Hey @JoJo Not from the old day’s here, started well after your journey actually, but do know who you are from researching past threads and thank you for all you have contributed in the past. Interesting that you are still mixing a 6 year old recipe and enjoying it, I prefer the older style juices too.

Good to hear you are going well and have not gone back to smoking full time. It’s all part of the journey I guess and you have obviously done well. :grin:

10 Likes

@JoJo always great to see you pop in …Happy Holidays :hugs::hugs::hugs:

13 Likes

2015 you mean right??

8 Likes

@JoJo,

We’ve never met, but I’ve read many of your past posts. Im new here “2 years +/-” and have found a great circle of folks. I hope you pop in from time to time.

Dan

9 Likes

Of COURSE you are @JoJo. Sorry to hear about the slight slip, but that was all it was it appears. Your contributions are missed around here, and posts too. I think you’ve still got great taste as …

Is, was, and will be a show stopper for some time.

Well don’t fret too much, as there’s always a NEW thing coming out, BUT, sometimes, the Old Stuff is the Good stuff.

Honestly, I wish you’d come in and “ramble” more often.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays out to you and yours Jojo.

11 Likes

Wow @Jojo, you have me beat …

9 Likes

Your a pup compared to Jojo lol…i think there are only a couple people who have been here linger than me who are still around…Josephine , Ken O where and TorturedZen

11 Likes

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/g/Forum-Founder

8 Likes

Yes there are people in that list but they arent around.I sure do miss those guys and gals…Lost Marbles , Mistersinner are still around

11 Likes

I come around i guess right after you left ( Jun, 2018)
I think you’ve popped in a time or two, anyway good to have you back, we’ve lost some great people. But we still have a lot of great people still here

11 Likes

Basically doing the same thing… I probably have a couple hundred flavors packed in boxes stuffed in the corner of my basement and they haven’t seen light in years. I only seem to use 6 or 7 flavors (no nic for about 6 months or so).
Nice to re-see ya JoJo… I just lurk… and am sure others do also…

13 Likes

Dayum JoJo! Of course I remember you! I think I came on around 2018 so I guess you left soon after that? I remember reading your posts and the advice you gave, your notes and recipes. And also mixed some. If you have nothing better to do please stick around for some nice fireside chats :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Nice to hear from you again.

10 Likes

Jojo! So nice to hear from you again. Hope you’re settled and happy. Drop by more often, we miss you too.

11 Likes

Worm1 was an old member but he passed away, fun little fact, he took Jojo’s feet pictures to the grave with him, I tried but he wouldn’t give them to me.

2 Likes

Just stopping by and saying hi is certainly a worthwhile contribution, in my book. Great to see you. Don’t be a stranger!

9 Likes

Nice to “hear” your voice again JoJo! Your posts helped me along when I started my mixing journey, thank you.

12 Likes

Great to see you pop in for a bit. Still missed and still remembered.

10 Likes

And so are you …Have a great Christmas :pray:

7 Likes

Happy Holidays JoJo!! I mixed a bottle of your Salted Caramel Cream recently. Not sure if you get credit for purchases at Bull City but here’s the link for anyone interested. Fab just fab :slight_smile:
Salted Caramel Cream by JoJo - Bull City Flavors

9 Likes