Mistakes are just happy little accidents

Just curious what happy little accidents you guys have all created in your DIY adventure!?
happyaccidents

5 Likes

Is that Mr. Roger’s grandson?

2 Likes

Lady Aberlin was hot.

1 Like

Bob Ross…

1 Like

Funfact: She played the nun in the movie Dogma.

5 Likes

i was holding some new flavors and fell of from the stairs… it was a happy little accident… i found a way getting down the stairs faster :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Came for Bob Ross, wasn’t disappointed!

5 Likes

And a happy little :christmas_tree: with some happy little :cloud: for you! :wink:

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend. lol some of the things he said were gold.

7 Likes

That good ol Titanium 'H’White… Bob is legendary

3 Likes

Originally wanted this thread to be about mixes yall accidently made that turned out to be awesome anyway… But Bob Ross stole the show. Damn that charismatic, super nice, afro-having man. But not really damn him… He really was great… I won’t deny it. Okay Bob you can have it.

5 Likes

For example, it’s easy to win against them.

https://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/uncat/congratulations-you-just-beat-two-trees.jpg

I accidentally discovered that vanilla custard and caramel tastes a lot like creme brulee. When I came here, I found I was not the only one…

3 Likes