Mix Like An Ogre!

22 Likes

Looks like I have some garbage bags to buy damn it I knew I was missing something

12 Likes

Now I want to mix like an Ogre! I gotta lot of stuff to buy, you offering classes on levitation?

That was great Walt! May the Farce be with you :grin:

Where did you get those atty stands?

10 Likes

My illusions are now shattered… or our @SmilingOgre has lost his green tan… gee… :nerd_face:
All ogres float like that?? I need my magic carpet ride… very jelly!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool vid Ogre… I agree with everything… and yes here it comes… but the heat… just me personally… not needed for the flavors I work with… :wink: but very good tutorial and I commend you for making your video…
now if only I was not so cam shy… eh… :crazy_face: :beers: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes my human brother, you are most welcome to mix like an Ogre. You just have to become one with the Farce and you will feel yourself floating away to that distant place. I made the atty stands with a plunge router. Real simple design. A single groove down the middle.

10 Likes

As I mentioned to @mjag, you need only to become one with the Farce. And yes you do! We need a smokin Smokey Blue vid!!! How perfect!!!

11 Likes

Funny stuff Ogre and Great tutorial… You bring the fun to mixing and you do it your way!

9 Likes

Brilliant!! Well done sir!

If only we had “Vape-O-Vision”!!
A lot of the nay-says would finally understand that IT WORKS! And there’s ZERO negative effect with using the proper amount of controlled heat, and proper methods.

You sure went to a lot of trouble though. All the high end PPE… Importing tap water from Detroit… I mean, Wow!! LMAO :wink:

12 Likes

Thank you my friend!!! And yes, you nailed it. That’s what it’s all about!

9 Likes

No trouble at all my brother. He who enjoys is work never works a day in his live. Yes the Deeeeetroit tap water. That’s what the hazmat suit was really for.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing Mr Ogre.

9 Likes

You are most welcome Mr. @Tworrs

8 Likes

Masterfully done @SmilingOgre! Next time you do a vid… if there are any wait times between point A and B… I really want you to hit that upright electric bass! Any ole cover of Willie Dixon’s will do. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

OMG! You are one with the Farce. I had that in my mental script for while the VG was heating. I was going to play to Moon Dance. Then I got lazy as the day progressed. Next time!!!

10 Likes

I have been thoroughly entertained! Thank you :hugs:

7 Likes

Brilliant! Loved the editing and I laughed out Loud. Nicely done Sir Ogre!!

8 Likes

My pleasure!

5 Likes

And, thank you Sir!

5 Likes

Great video @SmilingOgre , I really enjoyed it! (And I’ve been doing it all wrong, putting the half ‘n half in last LOL!) seriously though good stuff bro, that scale rocks! along with all ya other mixing gear. Well done Bravo!

4 Likes

Oh no!!! Putting the Half and Half last will change the molecular structure of the mix and turn it into draino!, lol.

Seriously however, thank you!!! I’ve been futzin around with different processes for a couple of years now and this is by far producing the best results. That homogenizer that @tartarusspawn found was a huge key. It’s not terribly expensive and works extremely well with e-juice. The process overall is based on research that @anon36682625 has been doing for years. I don’t count the Sous Vide as an expense item as it’s main purpose is cooking food and I use it a lot for that. It was just “here”.

7 Likes