Mixers Block

I just made a really nice watermelon-cucumber-mint. Tastes like the salad that some folks make in the summer. Cucumber mixes well imo

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1362357/Amy's%20Bath%20Water%20v2

…it’s not THAT @Amy2 's bath water

10 Likes

Looks great!! I have like one of the flavors :grin:

2 Likes

Same same @R113

2 Likes

Wow cool site:) thanks

4 Likes

I tried it… But I think it’s broken. :confused:
I entered ‘peanut butter’ and then hit search.
Banana wasn’t even listed in italics…no wonder the “King” left the building. :laughing: :wink:

(Seriously though, nice link! Not sure how I missed this before!)

4 Likes

Caramel Raspberry Rice Pudding is hitting the spot right now if anyone wants a free idea!

3 Likes

That sparks another idea. Wish there were more recipes and choices for Tapioca Pudding flavors -yum yum yum :cry:

Anyone know if this one is good?

4 Likes

You’re either a lot younger than I thought (and do not meet the minimum age requirements to “be here”), or you’re way older than I thought you were!! :laughing:
(just kidding)

[Or, you’re a very unique person (like several of us) who brings something special to the table! ;)]

5 Likes

I hope so. :sunny:

6 Likes

Great @woftam now I’ve seen it, I must have it !!!

6 Likes

visual :yum: factor is more inspiring!

8 Likes

Hehe yes @worm1. I just followed his link, added in some of my favorite things, and it was the top recipe. I think I’m in love.

http://www.recipepuppy.com/?i=graham%20cracker,brown%20sugar,butter,eggs,vanilla%20extract,flaked%20coconut

7 Likes

That looks dope! Im jumping on that flavor wagon.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Got a starting point :smile:

7 Likes

If you really want a challenge and a quick fix for mixers block, try the recipe you linked or any of your personal favorite cakes/pastries as keto or paleo version.

Trust me within 10 minutes, you probably back creating the most amazing baking recipes, using “regular” or average Joe ingredients/flavorings.

However if you nail a vapeable keto/paleo version of it, you’ll be delighted by how much it’s different but in a good way. Opens up lots of room for creativity :wink: and different take on mixing.

5 Likes

???

“ok Google…” chuckles

3 Likes

In simple, high fat low carbs…in term of baking…gluten free, carb free. Cream cheese, heavy cream, almond flower, coconut flower, flax seed, chia, butter, coconut oil are your best friends…

Try creating a cake without that, challenge in itself, now try to find a flavor that tastes like that :rofl:

4 Likes

TY… was just reading up on it here:

Pretty interesting stuff!
Though the “initial eye-response” is whuuuuuuut???

The idea of “fat” at 60-75% of a diet is just :mind-blown: :wink:
Especially after so many decades of being told “fat’s bad for you”.

So much “stuff” out there you just don’t know who/what to believe anymore. sigh

3 Likes

Well that lifestyle exists for a while, to be honest I learned about it around 10 years ago, as my mother in law was diagnosed with diabetes. Great “diet” for that, now that “Hollywood” picked it up, of course it’s everywhere but mostly with a lot of none sense information, as usual
and hyped up.

I think it’s great alternative for people with diabetes, but it’s a bit difficult to follow on a daily basis. But my point was, their “baking” style or take on baked goods is quite interesting and in some cases tastes better than the actual product we all know and love.

I sometimes try to find a vapeable version of it, in cases in out of let’s say Graham cracker, pie crust, cookies and so on. That’s why I suggested it :wink:

6 Likes