Mixing 2 liquids

So I made a single flavor mix of Crème Brulee INW and a single flavor mix of apple pie OSDIY… apple pie was a 10% mix and Crème Brulee was a 3% mix. I ended up mixing the steep liquids together in my tank and it was awesome!! now they are gone and I want to make this from scratch… it doesn’t seem right to 10% apple pie and 3% Crème Brulee… when mixing these two what do you all think is the best way of reproducing this in one bottle instead of making 2 different bottles into 1?

1 Like

If they were both the same volume then you halve the flavor percents. I wanted to be sure so I used my Juice Calculator’s Tools > Merge Two Recipes function to be sure and it confirmed my math. 1.5% of creme brulee and 5% of osdiy should get you there if those 2 batches you mixed were both the same volume.

2 Likes

If you take your 10% as 10ml in 100 you now have 200ml so your 10ml is now only 5%

1 Like

If you found your previous mix great I wouldn’t change the ratios at all. Maybe lower the Apple Pie one or two percent, but keep it as it was.

2 Likes

I actually use the juice calc on my computer its my inventory manager and recipe keeper lol didn’t realize I could merge two in the program hmm. Thanks!

I was kind of thinking this myself but wanted to get others opinions lol Thanks!!

1 Like

Yes, it has a lot of functions I never knew about or needed in the various menus.

1 Like

Gotta know the recipe size also…of what you made
If you had a 10% flavor in a 30ml bottle, mixed that with a 3% flavor in a 15ml bottle…
what would you have if mixed together?
Can you post both recipes?
No one can help without enough info.
Just not that simple.

1 Like

Creme Brulee 3% was a 20ml mix using my mixing base that I make at 4mg all vg (my nic is 100mg in vg) add in 6% distilled water to my base to thin it just a bit…
Using the same base and Apple pie at 10% and that was a 25ml batch… I only mixed them in my tank twice at around 50/50 on the iJoy RDTA box they say has a 12ml tank

The juice calc merge recipes function should be able to create the new recipe for you quite easily and it should be close to what you experienced mixing them by hand. It sounds like my original percents assuming you made the same sized original batches should be close to what you want assuming you mixed them close to 50/50 in the ijoy box. if you did mix them ~50/50 then I would up the 20ml recipe to 25 when you merge them.

Personally i dont believe the blend in your tank can be recreated by mixing again but in one bottle. 3% Inewera will surely be different than 1.5% and 5% will not have same effect as 10% of the OSDIY flavor. Even if you mixed it at 10% OSDIY and 3% INW in one bottle. The creme brule would begin to blend/bond/battle with the creamy apects of the OSDIY flavor as it steeps and the end result, i speculate, would be a different/new creation entirely.

1 Like

Might turn out awesome though!!