Mixing Accident From From Depths of Dark Places

Sounds tasty to me! I bet you will create a new masterpiece before it is all said and done!

2 Likes

Ha! Thank you for sharing! (The Lemon addition is delicious)

1 Like

Oh man I hope soā€¦ what a disaster!

1 Like

I have one I actually considered figuring out what I would need to do a gallon of it. Then realized that even with wifey vaping once in a while it would take me and wifey 6 months to vape it and I donā€™t like the nic setting out for that long. I donā€™t have freezer enough for a gallon so opted out. Oh yeah the 6 months is that was the only thing I vaped.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a similar accident, but luckily on a waaaay smaller batch. I think I was only making 50mls. I drew more than enough nicotine up into a syringe and carefully and slowly added it into my bottle on the scale. Then I went to squirt the extra back into the nic bottle, but accidentally squirted it all into the mixing bottle. So, I had to do freaking math to figure out what the new nicotine level was. Luckily it only came to 5.5mg instead of the intended 3, so it was still still vapeable for my hubby who uses 9mg normally.

Good thing you like that flavor!

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ it was the nicotine, you cant have hot spots. I can only handle 4.5 MG max or I feel like Iā€™m having a stokeā€¦ Iā€™m usually at 2MG.

I had just bought a gallon of VG and 250ML of 36MG Nicotine so it wouldnā€™t have been much of a loss on the VG but running at 25% flavoring in this recipe at 250ML of flavoringā€¦ that was going to be a loss of at least $25.00 and I just couldnā€™t rationalize dumping that much flavoring.

1 Like

The melon I added to this is also actually quite good, if you have any left you should try some other flavor enhancer in yours.

2 Likes

which lemon did you use?

Lemon Sicily.

Just made wifey a 120 ml bottle last weekend. I gotta find some 240 ml bottles that they donā€™t want an arm or leg for. Iā€™ve got like 5 flavors that we vape an insane amount of. It would be so nice to mix the biggies of them.

I ought to put a plee out in the pub for anyone that gets flavor, nic, or VG/PG in 240ā€™s to send em to me unless theyā€™re already using them. and to think Iā€™ve tossed a few away in the past.

Hey boozy whatā€™cha up to today

You know what I use for 200 ML? Absolut 200 ML Vodka Bottles. Bonus, pre-sterilized with vodka. My husband drinks the vodka, I refill them with e-liquid. Free Bottles.

2 Likes

Mixing up some Mary Poppins inspired juices with the correct amount of nicotine in each! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unfortunately I donā€™t have all of the ingredients I want to make the ā€œMary Poppinsā€ juiceā€¦ Rum Punch! But theyā€™re in my shopping cart. :wink:
But I managed to make Jane Banks (strawberry), Michael Banks (lime cordial), Uncle Albertā€™s Laughing Tea (black tea with milk and honey), and Bertā€™s Chalk Drawing (Oakwood, brandy, and apple). Weā€™ll see how they turn out!

ā€¦(sorry @Maureeenie , hijack over)

1 Like

No hijack at all, everyoneā€™s having fun!

1 Like

Yup. Does it make you think now maybe Iā€™m outside your house? Lol. No, just great minds think alike.

1 Like

Oh so that was you? Ha!