Mixing Accident From From Depths of Dark Places

Funny Story

It all started when I decided to mix today.

Had all my flavors, nicotine, VG, water… ready to roll. I was going to make about 800 ML of 3-4 different favorites.

We all know you have to mix your base first, right? So I did that. I had my nicotine and water and vodka and VG all measured out in my 640 ML container so that was done …there is sat ready. (VG was still semi freezing cold in the mixer so it looked all morphed in the bottle… but it was all in there)

So I proceed to start on the first recipe, get out 100 ml beaker, put all my measured flavors in it and like a true brain surgeon I don’t even think about the fact I hadn’t shaken my VG base with the Nicotine in it.

Yep… I just poured it in there and the suddenly realize all the 36MG nicotine (supposed to be cut down to 4.5MG) is probably all in the beaker.

So I had two choices: Either dump the 100 ML in the beaker with no idea the nic content and lose 25 ML of flavoring or make about 1000 ML of the same liquid and using another 225 ML of flavoring.

So I opted to make 1000 ML of Strawberry Peach Menthol.

Will not be running out of this any time soon and my next flavor order is going to cost a mint.

Thought you all would enjoy,

Hugs and Love

Maureen

13 Likes

Well I hope you really like Strawberry Peach Menthol :wink:

3 Likes

Dang , that really is a bummer…Unlike :frowning: sorry !

2 Likes

Well, I do like it. And I’m always running out of it and having to remix once a month but this is ridiculous!

2 Likes

yeah thats going to last you a long time :slight_smile: I cant even imagine that much of any one juice.

2 Likes

I vape about 100 ML a month of it… so yeah, next June. I was thinking I could take 600 ML of it and add something like Pineapple or Lemon or something on top of it… maybe make other flavors with this as a base. Any ideas as to what might enhance my bucket of Strawberry Peach Menthol?

1 Like

Filtering through here I saw some pretty decent ideas…of course there is the menthol but if you think of it as a koolada…endless ideas ! Good luck

4 Likes

Thank you! Correction number one in queue!

2 Likes

yeah I would split the larger mix up and do some variety using it maybe.

4 Likes

Flavor order to replace ingredients is at $60.00 and counting…

1 Like

Why replace the ingredients for that mix though? you’ve enough of that one surely? :smiley: Think of it as that mix banked. And get some other flavors in

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Time to split it up and add new flavor accents.

Maybe kiwi, watermellon (for more of a red flavor), maybe a lite koolada version, maybe a obaoba version, and so on. Oh, maybe add some zen garden, a jasmine, a rose, a oakwood…,if you got them. That’s what I would do at that point.

2 Likes

Yeah, I put 200 ML of it in one bottle. I will use that up quick. I’m thinking I will fill one more 100ML Bottles and then putting 95ML in 7 other 100 ML Bottles and then adding Dragon Fruit to one Melon to another, Harvest Berry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Lemon Sicily… blah blah blah… I’ll check the recommended mixing percentages for those. None of those will go over 5%… Meh.

1 Like

Very good point but I had to make 82ML of a Cream Base I use in this recipe.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m feeling kind of lucky I had everything here to make it or I would have a train wreck on my hands.

2 Likes

Thats it… Kiwi - I forgot about that one!

1 Like

You know orange can do an interesting twist as well.

Maybe even manderine FA.

2 Likes

That’s funny you say that because I was holding both Orange and Tangerine in my hands going… Hmmmm… I wonder… and then I looked at my tray and realized I have 240 ML of Orange Tangerine Freeze already made up…and tought, nope… gotta keep the Orange sacred lol… I love Orange!

2 Likes

So, I finally went with: Cranberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Kiwi, Lemon and Melon. Cross your fingers for me they will vape. Who knows, maybe I made a new favorite?

4 Likes

I liked your post but not because I thought it was funny but because I have been in your shoes. Just finished vaping 500 ml of MF Smoothie. lol

2 Likes