Mixing by weight 1st time!

My scale came today. I got some new flavors with two more shipments on the way. I have everything sitting here waiting to mix up and Im looking for a good shake n vape because my ADV juice is almost gone! Any suggestions for a quick sweet shake n vape? I was thinking dx Bavarian cream, sweet strawberry, cheesecake (graham crust), sweet cream, and vanilla custard. Will that work?

You might find something in here:

6 Likes

Sounds good but sounds like a definite steeper. Creams and custards usually do better with time.

5 Likes

I do t know what flavors you have. But Lars posted a nice recipe a while back

Snake Blood
Gravatar - by Lars, Feb 11. 2014, 14:54

Ingredientml Grams%
Nicotine juice 36 mg (100% PG)13.33 13.8144.43
PG dilutant2.72 2.829.07
VG dilutant9 11.3530
Total base25.05 27.9883.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA)1.51.65
Coconut Extra (TPA)0.450.461.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)33.1110
Totals30 33.15100

Strength: 16 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 70/30
Flavor total: 4.95 ml (16.5%)
Price: 0.00

I don’t know why I can’t get the HTML to paste.
Just go over to the recipe side and search for snake blood

1 Like

I went with a (tfa) berry crunch cereal, (tfa)dxBavarian cream, (tfa)French vanilla dx, (cap)sweet strawberry, and (cap)sweet cream. Boy the scale is really touchy! I went over a tad on a couple. Not too much though.

2 Likes

Let us know how it turns out!

1 Like

I CONSISTANTLY have that exact same problem. I get too impatient and just end up mashing the bottle :laughing:

1 Like

The first taste is really good!! Its pretty smooth and delicious to vape!!

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m diggin’ the mix by weight as well. Just need some squeeze bottles for my PG and VG, they should be here tomorrow.

1 Like

Being a beginner as well I know I have a lot to learn about everything but one thing I figured out to counteract the touchy scale is to get within.02g below where you need to be and then gently blow on the scale. It will read high and then settle down and stay steady. The last 2 mixes I did I blew on the scale and it seemed to steady the reading.

1 Like

Ok thanks :wink:

This berry crunch turned out to be amazing! I cant stop vaping it! my daughter who also vapes and is very picky with flavors says this one is so good she could vape it all day long. She wants me to make her a bottle :blush:

4 Likes

which recipe ?

I mixed up some tfa berry crunch 6%, tfa dx Bavarian cream 3% cap sweet strawberry 5%, cap French vanilla 4% and cap sweet cream 2% Its a berry on the inhale and a creamy crunch on the exhale.

2 Likes