Mixing for pods

I had some formulas I used, but for most recipes I was tripping the nic strength for low power pods. and with salt that seemed to need more flavor, so I increasing the flavor by about 1% for my capella/tfa type mixes where the juice total would be about 16%.

2 Likes

Is this it? this is what I went by. Oh never mind he changed his pod and it worked. But Yea that Wick LOOKS HUGH k-lol

1 Like

4 Likes

Sorry never mind its the white plastic I thought was the whole wick. please post your finds on increases. id like to know just in case i end up with another Drop or something

2 Likes

Thanks
I just put in this and it’s OK, but flavor is really weak

changed this up to 3mg and 70/30 VG/PG

2 Likes

I mix everything 60/40 VG/PG and never have problems with wicking. For a POD i’d use salt nic 3X my normal strength (so 18mg) then I’d bump the TF 1.5% or so, but from what i’ve heard I might keep the Cactus at 1.5%.

But remember i have diminished sense of taste so I mix everything high and do a long steep.

2 Likes

Yeah, this juice is what I vape in a regular tank, was just to get a feeling of what it would do. Nothing wrong with the cactus %, you should try it, it’s a nice juice and almost SnV certified :wink:

I’ll probably up the nic a bit but not too much… i’m already getting a slight nic high from chain vaping this thing.
70/30 isn’t a problem for wicking, this pod wicks like a champ but I’ll probably change to 50/50 or 55/45 to reduce vapor output… kinda got it for a stealthy puff on a transatlantic flight :smiley: A slight increase in throat hit wouldn’t be bad either.

2 Likes

MAN I almost bought that cactus flavor the other day and decided not to. I may give it a try though as I have heard good things about it.

Don’t get thrown off that plane lol, wait till your half way to destination so they cant turn the plane around!

2 Likes

Cactus is very handy, like dragonfruit, it can be mixed in very low % with other fruits to make the vape a bit more moist or to boost another flavor.
The Cactus flavor itself is something you either love or hate they say. Generally speaking I don’t like it that much but it really works well with Kiwi.

And no, I won’t get kicked off the plane lol I’ve done it before in plain sight… just keep the vapor in for a while and slowly exhale into a sweater or a blanket or so… nobody sees or notices anything.

4 Likes

That should work, the bathrooms have extra sensitive smoke detectors :wink:

3 Likes

Yes good that you mention that. Was one of my first bought flavors, and the idiot I am mixed it at 2%.

It was a great potpourri :rofl: I think that made me not use it often anymore and nowadays i can pick it out of any juice even at low percentage. that experience and taste will be forever burned into my mind lol. It’s definitely a great additive as you mentioned, if used sparingly.

4 Likes