Mixing Percentages

I love the 2 custards @Flavorah has… give them both 3-5 days and you are golden… Vanilla custard is just like the custard my mom used to make on the stove, and the regular custard is more of a 5 star custard from a fancy down town restaurant here… they both have their uses and sometimes I like to combine them. It’s been so long since I had any caps v1 custard, just the smell of (caps) makes me sick. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fresh03! YES!!! I have been watching him and Brian of TVC, Tasty Vapes: E-juice discussion and reviews - YouTube

Tasty Vapes: E-juice discussion and reviews - YouTube

It’s what made me get started…I was wanting to watch his stuff without Brian, so link is very appreciated. Thank you so much!

Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.

Plunderdrum

August 16

Robin14:
3 day steep on a custard?! You have my full attention!

It took some digging, but I found where I’d come across that 3 day thing. Jump to 4min 30sec on the vid. I have not tried this, but Fresh03 is a very experienced mixer.
https://youtu.be/ps5CGO9uqTA

5 Likes

And so am I… I am just not on youtube often :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, I can vouch for any flavor with flavorah… if it takes longer than 5 days, you are over flavoring.

4 Likes

Alrighty then! That’s one to remember or @ least bookmark in my eliquid recipes and supplies. Where can I locate you on YouTube? It’s always good to have a lot of sources and opinions…thanks very much for your input!

Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.

4 Likes

I sometimes pop up in chat on down the rabbit hole… with @TamVapes… and on iVlogTV with Mac… :smile:

but I live on fb… sometimes here too… :laughing:

3 Likes

Type a flavour on the follow search then find the exact company, most of the times is easier if you click the RECIPES (in blue). Then click the flavour.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

2 Likes

I appreciate the pop-in and assistance, TY!

3 Likes

This website is really good, what I couldn’t find here; I found on another website, but of course I can’t remember it, but, I saved the link! My Chrome browser is heavily bloated…

4 Likes