Mixing Slump

I remember those commercials she smacks herself in the head ! Lol

2 Likes

How did your Bourbon Peaches and Cream turn out? Curious since I just did a juicy peach, bourbon, marshmallow & DS. Thought the peach would overpower the bourbon, WRONG! Gonna have to up the peach, drop the bourbon most likely. Any thoughts on %s for Peach juicy TFA and Kentucky Bourbon TFA. Shooting for a peach bourbon with distilled water. Part of my experiment with DSā€¦

2 Likes

No clue, I usually let them sit a week before trying them. :smile: I used White Peach (FA), Vanilla Bourbon (FA), Catalan Cream (FA), and Sweet Cream (TPA). What is DS?

1 Like

I kinda bounce between 4 and 6% on the TFA KY Bourbon. Got one mix thatā€™s pretty much my go to ADV. Love a good bourbon vape.

3 Likes

itā€™s my fav lol

1 Like

Distilled Waterā€¦

OHā€¦LoL. I guess if I had just put 2 and 2 together I would have figured that out. I just couldnā€™t imagine what the ā€œSā€ stood for. To me, a DS is a handheld Nintendo my daughter keeps begging for. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Perhaps she too wants some distilled water. Naahhh, she wonā€™t let you off that easy, iā€™m sureā€¦

Actually I should be saying DSW or DW. Not sure where I got the DSā€¦ Iā€™m sooo confused!

3 Likes

Usually I stay around those %s myself but with the Distilled Water I was afraid my flavors would be weak. Not with the Ky Bourbon apparently. I was using Peach Juicy from TFA and thought that would be a strong favor but was surprised to find I canā€™t taste it at 6% in my blend. Never used Peach Juicy till nowā€¦

2 Likes

It must be the summer time thing bc we all seems like have made a peach vape this week. I just made a pineapple peach and cucumber w/ koolada blend the other day. Still steeping.

3 Likes

My wifeā€™s ADV is a juicy peach tobacco, currently sheā€™s been trying it from 6% up to 11% in her mix which is only 2 flavours.

Sheā€™s settled on 10%.

I tend to use it in my own mixes around the same when I want it to be a forefront flavour.

<7% for a more subtle background taste.

J

2 Likes

Yum! That sounds awesome! I need to get some cucumber. Funny thing, I donā€™t really like peachesā€¦but I just felt I needed something peach. I guess youā€™re right, summer is here!

1 Like

I donā€™t care for peach either lol.

I managed to mix up three more bottles today. I revamped my coconut rum using FA flavors and canā€™t wait to see how it turns out. I also did a ā€œrealā€ mix of Rocket Puppyā€™s RY4 since I actually had all the stuff this time. And did @Jimkā€™s bees knees. :slight_smile: I also learned that my 1/2 oz glass bottles are not 15mlsā€¦more like 12 with space to get a dropper cap on.

2 Likes

OK, these youngā€™un probably just saw the commercial I just saw on TV. You donā€™t actually think V8 could come up with new commercials do you?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen those in the past, but not recently. Itā€™s like the Christmas hershey kiss commercials that have been around for 20 years or the little clip that plays before a movie in the cinema telling you to shut it and turn off your phone. LoL

1 Like

OMG, JoJo, this is the PERFECT description of what Iā€™m experiencing! Itā€™s also crazy that I worry about whether the recipe will turn out to be perfect, when the only person Iā€™m mixing for is myself. Maybe there should be a whole new category of mental disorders - ā€œvape neurosisā€.

Sorry to bump this thread, but you did link to it!

2 Likes

@JoJo - Perhaps a lot of the slump comes from the fact that so many of us came to vaping from smoking cigarettes, which are so damned convenient - take one out, light it up, there you go. You can replicate that, sort of, with cigalikes, but who wants that crap? People talk about work/life balance; well, I think we need a vape/life balance.