Mod + Tank/RDA/RBA/RTA for Noobs?

You are absolutely right, I did not look at that close enough. Did not realize one on the coils was 1.2 ohms. Bet that will disappoint and lot of people thinking they have a extra subohm coil. Thank you for pointing that out. Will have to be sure my customers are aware of that…

I actually can’t tell much difference if any when I switch coils on the subtank mini. They both chuck good vapor.

The rebuildable it comes w has a .5 coil already set up on it as well and its just as good as the others!!!

I just switched myself.

I was using a 20w iStick with a Nautlius Mini tank—loved it

just went Sub Ohm and so far love it more

Bought the 50w iStick as it is awesome and the Delta ll tank. Its a hybrid. You can use it either with pre-made OR build ur own. Its easy to switch out the piece necesssary but it comes with both

The Delta tank is really nice and I understand it never needs fiddling with, whereas i am told ones like the Kangor do. I dont want to fiddle if I dont have to. The drawback is that it might be $10 more expensive, give or take but more so for me, I am just abut to get into re-building coils but if I want to use pre-made they are $25 for a box of 5. I am used to ordering 5-6 boxes of the 5 package authentic nautilus coils for only $9 on Fasttech so I am not keen on paying $25 and its one of the few that so far at least I have not seen on FT.

I just set my nephew up with a eleaf 100w and a mephisto RDA for under sixty bucks . eleaf at that power allows you to grow . and the mephisto puts out stunning flavor. Another thing about the eleaf is that it is extremely comfy on your hand. I bought them on vaporbeast.com

. Kbox Mini with mini RDA plus (newer version) I make these Clapton coils with 26ga Kanthal and 32ga Nichrome 4 wraps per 2 mm coils gives me about 0.6 ohm per coil. Works great with SuBox mini but goes well with anything they fit in http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/151972611297