Moderator changes

So, there has been some changes in the moderator line-up. Dumbgecko, ohlol and langertony are no longer moderators. I’ve got nothing against them at all, but they’re busy doing other stuff, which is cool. And I feel our moderators should be ones that are very active here.

So for now there is only me, and … :tada: a big welcome to @JoJo :tada: our new moderator! You probably won’t even notice this change, but now you know! @JoJo, just keep doing what you’re doing! :slightly_smiling:

Happy holidays, everyone!

23 Likes

Congrats @JoJo good luck looks like a lot of work

3 Likes

Congratulation @JoJo !!! Don’t know how you’ll find the time (School) but one thing I know for sure is there could not have been a better choice…

6 Likes

As I told her - she shouldn’t let it take extra time …but if she’s here anyway… :smiley:

4 Likes

Great choice. You rock @jojo !

3 Likes

Aw, thanks guys! I’ll do my best to make y’all proud and keep the baddies away as I wield my special “go away” button. Kidding. I have NO IDEA what any of these buttons do…what’s this big red one that says “Donotpush?” :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Alright one of our own ! Yay @JoJo your perfect for the job tidiest gal I know ! Congrats :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Grats JoJo!! Great choice Daath!

How long till she get’s her lightsaber to deal with menaces?

That one usually instantly shuts down the data center and there’s a reason they don’t want you to push it. But I could be wrong. So, you should totally try it! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

That’s the “history eraser” button… Push that and POOF!..all of humanity disappears! You wield a mighty scepter there with that one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Choose wisely!

7 Likes

Congrats Jojo.

So I guess you did hit the red button since part of the site went down today. :hear_no_evil:

No but seriously. Thanks to everyone who make these forums great. I was so freaking out that I couldn’t research flavors to come up with new recipies today. But then poof…it came back up.

5 Likes

Maybe something bad, maybe something good… We’ll never know. Cuz you’re gonna guard it!

postscript: aw man, @jimk beat me to it!

6 Likes

Excellent choice… Cheers @JoJo!

4 Likes

:^) Congrats @JoJo and thanks @daath for the wise choice!

3 Likes

Congrats @JoJo I’m sure @daath told you to send everyone weekly vape juice to keep us happy and content…

4 Likes

keep up the good work excellent choice!!!

2 Likes

Congrats hun. @JoJo will make a fine moderator. And she’s uber cute as well. And very nice. Super sweet. And just an absolute doll. Very helpful and respectful. Best choice for sure!

Did I do that right? :relaxed:

Seriously, great choice @daath. I kinda saw it coming and actually thought JoJo was already a mod here. Anyway, let’s have a party!

3 Likes

Grats @JoJo!

…a preview of what it’s gonna look like next time I post something stupid.

Which will prolly happen in about…3…2…1…

8 Likes

I’m available for ya Lars. Even though I am in the shadows because of what you know, I’m all about moderating if you need another

6 Likes

So we just hit you and JoJo up and you’ll give us all the magic we need right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @JoJo :+1::+1::grinning:

2 Likes