Modifying a recipe to be nicotine free

I am now nicotine free. How would I modify a recipe. I’m thinking that I would just sub. that part of the recipe by adding either pg or vg. It that correct?

nic free here as well… I set my values as follows (adjust Amount To Make of course)

Does the percentages of the flavorings ever change? I don’t know if i’m asking this right or not…let’s try this
recipe ml grams %
Snake Blood
Nicotine juice 36 mg (100% PG) 13.33 13.81 44.43
PG dilutant 2.72 2.82 9.07
VG dilutant 9 11.35 30
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.5 1.5 5
Coconut Extra (TPA) 0.45 0.45 1.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3 3 10

Totals                                30           32.93    100

sorry, I don’t know how to do it the fancy way you did, but I hope you get what I mean. Would I needd to add 13.33 ml more pg to this recipe, since I’m making it nicotine free?

Flavor percentages should not be affected by taking Nic out of the equation. For example if I read your recipe #s correctly:

ps… @daath you have another fan with @carol2 :smile:

Snake Blood is not actually mine, as written in the notes :slight_smile:

Sorry lol, long day and was reading too fast. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks so much for clearing that up for me. I was really hung up on thinking I needed to add that part back in. Now it makes perfect sense. I over thunk it I think.

1 Like

I think you did over thunk it, but I thunk you think it good now…good thinking,…but,
I think good thunking can also cause one to be thunked up beyond thinking, so thinking
of thunking less I think will be less thunked up, after thinking about it.
I thunked that you thinked it now clearly…nothing worse than a thunked up think, or even a thinked up thunk…especially on social media, where so many people think they have thunked up some thinking that they thunked on you…and if they thinked wrong, then thunk them. Speaking of thunking them, I think I will stop thunking about all this thinking so I can clear my thunked up mind enough to think it into sleeping without it being thunked into some thinked up dreaming. So, thinking of you…God bless your thunking, …and all that you think about.

1 Like

Lol no prob. Have fun and enjoy. We are all here to help each other.

1 Like

All I can say about this is congrats @carol2 They’ve pretty much said it all.

LOL, now that’s what I call over thunking it.

1 Like

I have mixed one of my recipes Nic-free for my cousin. I just adapted the recipe, setting the Nic to 0, and the calculator/site figured out the rest for me. In my case, my Nic is in VG, so yes it replaced the nic with VG. As to the more pressing question:

My Nic-free version does seem to taste different than the original, 4mg mix. I’m going to continue evaluating it and playing around with it.