Mold for lunch

I just ate the moldiest banana bread at work for lunch and didn’t notice until I was almost done. And I’m here for 4 more hours. Well I guess it CAN’T be any worse than my normal habits…idk🤢

12 Likes

Penicillin, you’re taking the preventative steps to fight of diabetes.

8 Likes

My boyfriend said something like that. Lol

8 Likes

I did the same thing last week with a sandwich… Took a bite and then looked down and was like FML!!! I stopped shortly after for a hot meal. :innocent:

10 Likes

Some years back, my wife and I went over to my mother’s house, she said she made some fudge for us, we that nite we were watch tv not looking at the fudge as we reached under the top of the lid to eat.
I guess we eat about 3-4 fudges each , before my wife said somethings not right and turned on the lights. We looked in the Tupperware container and all i could see is a sea of green about an inch long standing tall.

10 Likes

Well at least I’m not the only one…

9 Likes

No your not the only one. Most of us have grown up eating a lot worse. And most will again,

6 Likes

Does anyone remember Tom Cruise having a good bite off that sandwich in minority report?

3 Likes

Ohhhhhh yeah …

3 Likes

Yep, and Minority Report (the story) is another Phillip K. Dick classic. Amazing how many of his books/stories have been adapted to the screen.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that but his style is in there i guess…

3 Likes