Mom's Sunday Morning Pancakes...whoa!

So I saw this recipe and on a whim ordered the flavors:

Mixed up a 30ml and then immediately did a 120ml. Don’t usually do that but fresh mixed it smells and tastes right on as a pancake with syrup. Guess time will tell with steep. Props to @BLAX. Will post back after a hard to wait 2 week steep.

14 Likes

@scifoc, you’re right, and @BLAX is some kind of magician for figuring out that Vanilla Butternut presents as pancakes !!!

12 Likes

FW Waffle cone mixed with golden butter tastes like Eggo waffles. Just figured I’d add to the pancake thread.

13 Likes

@GalacticResidue. Wow, ANOTHER thing I wouldn’t have thought of. Learn every day at ELR !!!
Any thoughts on the %'s ?

9 Likes

Absolutely 6./. - 8./. Waffle cone to about 1.5-2./. Golden butter! I just posted a waffle recipe yesterday. I used 6./. And 1.5 but I do feel it could be higher. I’m thinking 7 or 8./. To 2./. I did add two other ingredients but don’t want to hijack the thread with a recipe lol

7 Likes

Thanks brother. Not exactly entirely sure how I missed your mix, but thanks to you, BACK on track. I’m going to try both your simple 2 mix, and the recipe and report back. Thanks for sharing it.

8 Likes

Of course @SessionDrummer try out the mix and let me know if you think the waffle and butter would be better @ say 7./. -1.75! Thanks for posting the recipe lol

6 Likes

What about a simple pancake? 3.5% TFA pancake and 0.5% TFA butter. Add maple, fruit and/or caramel to taste. (based on fresh’s notes on TFA pancake)

I found this to be a great pancake mix.

8 Likes

Alright @GalacticResidue, let’s see what’s what here. Have all the flavors, and a little bit of time. Going to mix up both of yours to see. I have almost no experience with the FW Waffle Cone, so I’m curious. Hat’s off to the OP @scifoc for firing up the Pancake conversation, and apologies for any derails.

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer would you know if Fluffy White Cake (SC) (WF) could sub for FW Cake (White)?

5 Likes

It would be a fair sub.

4 Likes

this looks intresting im gonna test it

4 Likes