Monkfruit mongroside sweetener?

What is your consensus @LianazVapin?
Just mixed NuNaturals All Natural Pure Monk Fruit Extract Powder which is just Mogrosides(7% Mogroside V with other mogrosides). It is literally Lo Han Guo juice that has been purified and turned to a powder. I put 10 grams in with 120ml of PG and the powder is finer than powdered sugar, dissolved completely in PG with a light shake. It sat for one day and none settled to bottom. Used it after three days just to be safe, but could have been used after 5 mins. It turned my Prime8 Gas (Actually just Flavor West (FW) Monkey Fart(Strawberry, Banana, Peanut Butter),Flavor Apprentice (TPA) DX Banana Cream v2 and Capella (CAP) Pralines and cream…) into banana Runtz candy. The ones shaped like little bananas. Soooo sweet and doesn’t ruin coils.

2 Likes

Hi. I never use a homemade solution in my e-liquids these days. Love me some monk fruit and saving coils tho for sure. I just order a stable solution from Nude Nicotine. But, at least you know there are no fillers in something like Julian Pure Monk fruit or yours from the sound of it. For me, I like exact and consistent percentages on my sweetener in PG. You are on the right path, but blended in a lab just makes more sense for me. Keep on mixing and enjoying your mixes, because that’s what it all about!

Liana E. Hudspeth

thenarrowg8 LLC

2 Likes

Yeah I ran out of my NudeNic 5% too expensive even for 10%. Plus they won’t sell me Syntha isomerized Synthetic Nicotine or 240mg/ml NicSalt even tho I live 10 miles from them so I refuse to place an order.
Thanks for the response!

2 Likes