Monkfruit / Stevia mix

@ozo organic stevia leaf powder, as in actual ground leaves, not extracted? The green powder? just askin cuz I didn’t realise you can actually do it that way. THought it has to be extracted crystals or something. I’m new to the forum, so sorry for newbie questions.

1 Like

And @ozo if You know a good place to buy quality stevia powder in UK, would greatly appreciate a link for their website. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I completely forgot @ozo, I am so sorry :frowning:
Things have been crazy, but I am laid up for at least 2 weeks as I just had knee surgery Thursday. Was it the metal sleeve and spare tanks for the Nautilus? I will go look for the PM. Will be at least 2 weeks before I can drive, I will try to get the hubby to help and send you a tracking number as soon as I get it out.

Yes, Stevia LS is the liquid form and Stevia P is the powder. Nothing official, we had just been throwing things around on another thread to try to invent a way to lessen the confusion when we are all jabbering :wink:

But obviously we all need to communicate and come up with a uniform way to use it in our stashes as well. Not a biggie, just saves time with explaining when we are discussing.

1 Like

I hope your being sarcastic. Is there a thread where yall are more into this subject of chemicals?

1 Like

If the folks at EZ Sweetz think this is an improved taste product…sounds like something we folk can mix up ourselves (DIY?) Stevia is first (more of?) maybe 60/40 Stevia/Monk fruit by wieght?

Just a theory on the different spelling (benzoate vs bensoate): it could simply be because you’re in England. It might not be meant maliciously at all. English (UK) and English (US) often have different spellings.

Just a quick google reveals that Bensoate is wrong on both sides of the pond :slight_smile:

1 Like

…And that’ll teach me to comment before googling. I made a pre-coffee guess that it was one of those realize/realise things. My bad!

2 Likes

true, Americans tend to use “Z” more than we do, and “U” a lot less, and they have obliterated the “I” from Aluminium !!!

(but not from: Helium, Lithium, Beryllium,Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium, Chromium, Gallium, Germanium, Selenium, Rubidium, Strontium, Yttrium, Zirconium,Niobium, Technetium, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Cadmium, Indium, Tellurium, Cesium, Barium, Cerium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Promethium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium, Hafnium, Rhenium, Osmium, Iridium, Thallium, Polonium, Francium, Radium, Actinium, Thorium, Protactinium, Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium, Americium, Curium, Berkelium, Californium, Einsteinium, Fermium, Mendelevium, Nobelium, Lawrencium, Rutherfordium, Dubnium, Seaborgium, Bohrium, Hassium, Meitnerium, OR Pandora’s Unobtanium and Wolverine’s skeletal coating Adamantium :wink: )

3 Likes

Advise and advice…but there is no sodium bensoate.

I shall be back to my absentium and incognitium.

2 Likes

advise and advice are different words

Don’t be absentinuim, comebackherium!

4 Likes