Monkfruit / Stevia mix

Hi guys!
Just found this on amazon. What do You think? Anyone tried?

4 Likes

@ozo what do you think of this

hmmmmm, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bensoate and Succinic Acid may be questionable

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t use it for vaping.
Succinic acid is dicarboxylic, water soluble, melts about 360F , and boils about 450F
Itā€™s used in medical, foods, perfumes, and to make lacquers.
It occurs naturally in animal and plant tissues, and in baltic amber.
Itā€™s also used in treatment for menopause.

Sodium benzoate is a toxic chemicalā€¦'nuff said.

Potassium sorbate is a potassium salt, used as a preservative.

6 Likes

P.S. Yes, they mis-spelled benSoate on purpose.

2 Likes

1stly ā€¦ why ? so that you may be tricked into thinking it may be different ?
So It may show up on less automated ā€œword searchesā€ ?
and 2ndly

Ā£27.33 !!!

Phucque THAT

1 Like

is that a good thing? a not so good thing? or just a not necessarily good nor bad, but you told us just as information thing?

Honestly I just a see a list of chemicals, and have no idea what I am looking at, so I am glad we have you to translate for us

2 Likes

Yes, all of the above.

dicarboxylic versus monocarboxylic

dicarboxylic acid [ HO2Cāˆ’Rāˆ’CO2H ] where R can be aromatic or aliphatic

Aliphatic

Organic compounds in which carbon atoms form open chains (alkynes) , as opposed to a benzene ring.

I was eyes wide open until I strolled further down. Thanks for keeping us safe @ozo.

Pyure is such a perfect sweetener I wonder why Iā€™d be lured by other sweeteners. I need to learn to keep with whatā€™s working.

3 Likes

The best bet is to just buy quality organic stevia leaf powderā€¦plain, no additivesā€¦
then mix it yourself.

Mix it with either PG or VG or both [approximately 1 teaspoon per 30mlā€¦
then, depending on your use, make a batch with organic apple cider [10 drops/30ml] ā€¦
and organic lime or lemon juice [10 drops/30ml] for use with fruitsā€¦
keep it plain for use with all other mixes.
If you want Monk Fruit in it, add some, whoā€™s gonna stop you? [5 drops/30ml to start] I never have, butā€¦

The shelf life is long, no refrigeration needed, just keep it with your concentratesā€¦cool dark area. Most of the time, mine lives on my desk [no direct sunlight]ā€¦in blue cobalt glass.

4 Likes

Not everything can be vaped!!
Educate yourselves please peopleā€¦

2 Likes

ty for the response

ive tried pyure and it is a good sweetener but i get an after taste that reminds me of sweet and low in the pink packs ive used it max 1 pct , i love using meringue and or marshmallow but sometimes a vape needs that extra sweet vape im thinking of going down to .25 pct with the pyure mixed with mm and or meringue , or would thatblow of pct be pointless???

1 Like

Over on that side of the pondā€¦shit be hard to getā€¦sometimes.

This is the closest I can find, to what I use. I only see organic stevia powder listed for ingredientsā€¦please check further.

An alternative is always something like 5-10 of you get together and order from the statesā€¦or I will even help by putting a box together and sending it.

Any problems with customs and stevia powder?

I can always ask the guy I buy mine from if he ships to the UK.

1 Like

Which Pyureā€¦Pyure is only a product name, and they have many configurations.
You mean Pyure LS ?

I canā€™t imagine using Pyure Liquid Stevia at 1%

I use my stevia stone at 0.25% or less.

I use the stevia stone along with Marshmallow and or Meringue.

2 Likes

Here we go againā€¦lol. We keep trying to start with the initials and still end up breaking it down. One day with constant repetition we will get used to things :wink:

Maybe we should start dropping the Pyure and start using just the Stevia LS or P?

2 Likes

I am so tipping point of dropping any/all repliesā€¦period.
Just be like the rest of the 85,000 members hereā€¦
and just readā€¦not participate.
Burnt the fuk out.

Just an FYI , while I have your attention MRā€¦
if you sent a package, I never received one.

Right now, I am thinking total incognito.

this isnt the original bottle just label , i rarely use it at that percent usually .5 with fa mm.5

1 Like

justbto be clear what is LS and P i am assuming liquid stevia and powder , i use the name PYURE because its the big print across label but LS or P would be just as simple