Mooch needs our help

This year I’m giving my customers each a care package with the following -

A 58 oz Acrylic Clamp Top Canister. In it will be promo Koozies, pads and Pens (very nice stuff). Next to that will be a 1lbs bag of pistachios and a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates. So they can pull their goodies out of the canister and fill with the snack of their choice. Sounds cheap?

$13 each canister
$7.00 for pistachios
$6.25 for candy
Marketing materials cost approx $12
Shipping approx $11.00

So around $50 per customer. Going to cost me around $1750. Not that bad but it all adds up :frowning:

6 Likes

He’s over halfway there two days in.

7 Likes

He should be around $6300 now. Such and awesome community!

7 Likes

Yes it is!

I’m glad that he listened to the advice he was given about putting up a page!

It’s also wonderful to see him get the same love in return from those he’s done so much for.

6 Likes

Amen. This vaping community cares for itself like no other.

6 Likes

@ $7200 on GFM id see he has reached his goal! Thank you to everyone and especially to Mooch who helps keep us safe. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

please repost in november i have zero budget this month for anything vape related , im working o. getti g a new business venture started asap and all extra money has been dumped into it but next month will be a different story

1 Like

An update from Mooch:

We’re there!

After slowing down a lot there was a burst of bigger donations in the past 24 hours and we have reached my goal! As of 11pm EST on October 5th…

GoFundMe = $7,169 (fees will be taken out of this by GoFundMe) PayPal = Approximately $1,725

Total = $8,320 (withGoFundMe fees deducted)

I’ll keep it going until Sunday night for those who needed to wait until payday before making a donation and will do a detailed tallying of the donations then.

I have started purchasing some of the equipment:

Cycling charger to do cycle life testing of LiPo packs, high power cycling of individual cells, and married/rotated battery testing. Two additional units will be purchased if all goes well with this one.

Four power supplies to replace the five that were trashed by a voltage surge.

For transparency I have set up a blog entry that will list all the purchases I make using the donated funds: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blog-entry/where-is-all-that-gofundme-and-paypal-money-going.7733/[1]

The original fundraising post: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1779794422310136&id=1636157550007158[2]

Another update this weekend.

7 Likes

Probably the most altruistic person in the entire community.

I think I was #8 to donate, after seeing it on FB.

2 Likes