Mooch needs our help

The man who has been providing information, by testing the batts we use, to keep us safe needs some new equipment and has reached out to the community for help with purchasing new equipment.

GoFundMe:

Link

PayPal"

Link

He posted his plea to Fbunk which is something that i dont personally use and i know many others dont either. Here is a screen cap of the post which has been verified by trusted members of reddit, members that i personally trust:

Sorry to my favorite flavoring vendor, @Gremlin_Juice, but next months flavor budget is gone.

15 Likes

Done.
Great share, brother

7 Likes

He is a great guy, not only does he spend much of his free time running these tests and posting the information but if you summon him on reddit to answer a question he almost always replies.

I wont even buy a cell unless he has tested it.

Some of his links:

Recommendations
Safety Grades
18650 Tests
Wiki Page

Id like to add one more thing. When i suggest a battery to someone it is based off the information provided by Mooch. His testing is an invaluable resource that has shed a lot of light on companies and their false specs.

9 Likes

Just donated $100

14 Likes

Thanks @Ken_O_Where for letting us know!
@Walt_RealFlavors You Rock!
Here is the link in case others like me miss it in Ken’s thread ,Im tuupid!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Many thanks, Walt! His research is literally saving faces.

6 Likes

Lol literally…

5 Likes

hehe, that thar gave me the giggles.

4 Likes

You should have seen the google results of "mooch go fund me "… Do It I dare ya!:flushed:

2 Likes

LOL, ill pass. The shit i have seen from random web searches… :fearful:

4 Likes

Donation done…thanks for the heads up @Ken_O_Where

6 Likes

Thanks @Ken_O_Where . This needs to be spread to vapers all over.

4 Likes

Nice to see the appreciation and response from the vaping community on this one. He’s almost a third of the way to his goal and it hasn’t even been up a day yet.

4 Likes

Well deserved, would be nice to give him more. He has spent a LOT of time on this, for free.

Im saving that paypal link for Novembers vape budget, i dont really need any new flavorings since i have a bazillion that i have even tried yet.

3 Likes

Thanks for passing the word along. He shouldn’t be personally responsible for the financial burden of keeping all of us safe from evil Chinese corporations.

4 Likes

It is a good thing Mooch doesn’t accept money from cell manufacturers but…Samsung and Sony has sold a shit load of 18650’s thanks to him!

5 Likes

Vapers are some of the most wonderful people. I appreciate Mooch’s work for us all too.

4 Likes

Quiiick! Help Mooch before Rip Trippers picks up the baton [evil grin]

5 Likes

I’m going to have to donate at a later time, although I feel it’s a very worthy cause. Just spent a ton of money on customer Christmas gifts along with helping my sister out. Not to mention just buying vape gear, flavors, vacation next week. There is a distinct vacuum sound round about my hip pocket :slight_smile: Will check in next month and try to help. Thanks for bringing this to the community’s attention!

4 Likes

Oh yeah? Are you one of those too? We buy Christmas gifts when they are onsale, long before Christmas. Well i do, the wife waits until the last minute…

Hope you have an excellent vacation!

3 Likes