More on the whole 5G network thing

I was thinking the same thing. Now if Putin gets a head injury, dies and comes back after 3 day’s…

3 Likes

Ssssshhhhhhh… don’t give him any ideas :rofl:

3 Likes

I actually have the same relationship with my phone as you do.
I don’t use it for ELR either cause I find my computer to be much handier than a little phone screen.
But, if that shit happens to be bad for you, wouldn’t the towers be emanating that crap around and also affect people who have no phone at all? As I said before, I have no idea how all that shit works, I’m just not a very trusting person :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I knew it …

7 Likes

I can offer a possibly unique perspective here since I work for a company that develops 5G gear, and I’m in Israel (this is all related to the initial post actually)

5G doesn’t kill people, it never did, and it never will. Same like 4G didn’t, 3G didn’t, yada yada yada. It just uses a different wavelength spectrum. Fearmongers will fearmonger, and the gullible will believe them and spread the news all over. Currently over 5 million Serbs are convinced that the HAARP causes changes in weather patterns and causes the heatwaves they’ve had for the last few summers …

As for Israel using 5G, i don’t know about the military, but the telco companies here are not even thinking about deploying it since it’s just not cost effective for them. We have ultra cheap phone plans to begin with, and telco profits are very low. There won’t be any talk about 5G deployed for us until 2022 (or even later)

10 Likes

Well, seeing as though you ARE over there, then this really adds something, at least to the "Why isn’t Israel deploying it (public domain).

You don’t own any 5G tech stock do you ??

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The trouble with ignorance is that it feels so much like expertise.

3 Likes

Isn’t that called the dunning-kruger effect?
I think this is more a case of fearing the unknown…

3 Likes

Actually I do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

well, I own the stock of the company I work for which makes 5G gear

4 Likes

I agree with all you’ve said…

3 Likes

5G is safe… Its just because its In the middle between radiowave and microwave but it’s safe…
No different then airport scanner, ultrasound ect don’t fall for the old days where cellphones were said to give tumors reading into this will give you tumors

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

My kinda suit

3 Likes
4 Likes