Most helpful single flavor

Most Helpful? Probably Marshmallow… but, I’m torn like Ringling… there are soooo many favorites that I
can’t do without.

1 Like

UPDATE: I no longer use EM for anything other than Cotton Candy, which it is…Reason being that EM fades other flavors it is mixed with…

3 Likes

How are you putting your cotton candy recipe Together if you care to share? I seen one ppl rave about but it involves FA joy and that is like the unicorn of flavors haha i cant find it anywhere and havr been hunting for it for 3 weeks now

1 Like

…but you have to by 4oz! Hope you like Joy!

Nothing really to share. I just use TFA Cotton Candy/EM at 15%. No thrills cotton candy. You can flavor with some fruits if you want but they will be muted from the EM. These days I avoid mixing with EM…

2 Likes

Haha Im a Happy guy but thats just too much joy for my life at the moment lol

1 Like

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1B9m

I like high cotton candy % as well ring.
My very first recipe still vaping it today.

1 Like

I use cotton candy (tfa) as my sweetener it gives it that mouthfeel also, but I am a heavy sweet cream user. I will have to pick up some Cream Fresh and keep it on hand, and mix up a batch of Milkstone also. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Marshmallow (CAP)
subs for all the other “Mouthfeel” texturizing fillers which usually sweeten, as well; e.g., meringue, fresh cream, torrone, whipped cream, sweet cream, EM, cotton candy, almond, etc etc etc

2 Likes

Possibly Graham Cracker V1 by Capella

Well… maybe not the most helpful, but I’m impressed with it’s accuracy and longevity. It’s the lead flavor in 3 of my favorite mixes. It seems to mimic a tobacco type note (throat hit and palate feel), but it offers much more than some tobacco flavors I’ve used. I think in small %s it will pair well and enhance some tobacco flavors. I can see subbing this instead of graham cracker in some mixes. IMO it’s a must for a well rounded flavor stash…

1 Like

Cookies and bacca?! DON’T DO IT!!
:joy:

5 Likes

most useful flavor would be FA marshmallow imo followed by Cap sugar cookie these two flaves could be incorporated in any mix for multiple purposes , of course these arent my favorite flaves but over all the most helpful SF

1 Like

Creams… You are my kind of mixer!!

I have been looking for a Vanilla Madness or Ultimate Vanilla – Vanilla CREAM – without custard though…

Would you mind sharing your Vanilla Extreme recipe? TIA

I would say FA Marshmallow for the fluff it adds

1 Like