Mouth Feel for Fruity mixes

hello everyone.
i have already searched for the term “mouth feel” and all results are for deserts, custards, etc mixes.
I am only a fruity vape fan and all tried mixes are only dry, with no mouth feel at all.

suggest to me what should I do to mix like commercial eliquids. currently, I am using “BLVK and Skwezed”. these eliqiuds are very sweet and full fruity mouth feels like drinking juices in real :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can Add FA R Pear fir a more wet / juicy feel …To get mouthfeel yiu will usually need to add a cream that is neutral …What i mean is a plain cream nit a cream with caramel or anyither taste…I like ti use FLV Cream @.5pct …You can also add Flv Sweet Cocinut at .25pct a d that will add to the Creams thickness…White Choco is nice to add to fruit mixes as well

6 Likes

@aftab1003, @fidalgo_vapes on point with the FA Pear, also try Cactus.

6 Likes

What about saline ? I have read already about it. Does it really make vape juice wet feel ?

3 Likes

I use saline a lot but not for that. When it comes to food, salt is a flavor enhancer and in the right amount it can make most things taste better.

4 Likes

in addition to FA Pear, I"d suggest inawera cactus &/or prickly pear. Also, try adding marshmallow and marshmallow vanilla (ooo) or flavorah, to fruit recipes. TPA Fr. vanilla deluxe also works well.
good luck!

3 Likes

Can you tell me what you use the Saline for if not for enhancing juiciness? I have a couple vials and have yet to use it.

3 Likes

@aftab1003 like @natbone said, it’s just like using it in food. Salt can open up your flavor receptors, and/or enhance (or mute), certain aspects.

5 Likes

I use it to enhance the flavors. It has to be done in small amounts, I never go over .25%.

6 Likes

Very agreed @natbone. I have gone above that ceiling, but always try to stay under 0.5. A salty taste, AND, coil corrosion can impart if used too high.

5 Likes

Thank you, so it is like a sweetener, it can make a flavor pop. I have many juices that needs popping, but I never know if a sweetener will fix it or saline or Smooth, etc.

6 Likes

Saline is not sweetener

4 Likes

Here’s what you do. Make 3 10ml bottles of the same juice. Add sweetener, saline and smooth. Then taste test them. I used Smooth a long time ago and if I remember correctly it takes the edge off harsh or strong flavors.

5 Likes

I know, but I categorize saline in the enhancement or additive category like I would the sweeteners.

5 Likes

Very true @aftab1003, BUT, sometimes a little dab of salt, and increase, and enhance sweetness too. Obviously if you go overboard, it will conflict and work to negate.

5 Likes

Will do that. I mostly use bold, fruity flavors that needs a little popping.

4 Likes

@KC111 lately, my FREE time, has completely eluded me, and I’ve had about ZERO time to experiment, and mix anything other than customer orders, and/or established mixes, but back WHEN I had free time, I was playing around, and had some pretty good results, with a combination of EM, SUC, and Saline. All of them, can boost/enhance (OR destroy) independently, or in harmony.

4 Likes

Yeah, my sympathy is with your wife and your cat, lol. We need to clone 100 more mini SD’s.

3 Likes

Yeah, I could use a few myself LOL.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!