Mouthfeel Question

HI, Recently I just won the Full line of Frisco Vapor from Dashvapes which included a Fruity Pebbles (The Powell).
I’ve never had a juice produce such a mouth feel ever. I swear it made my mouth produce saliva and the lingering taste of juice in it. So my question is since I got into making DIY juice. How do I get this effect?? Liquidy mouth feel. Dying to know cuz I love it.

6 Likes

wished i knew too … will be watching for secret … is it a sour taste or torte that makes ur mouth water cos i know you get a sour wizard i think its called … and a wizard for all sorts of mouthfeels.

1 Like

Creams give a great mouth feel but as i have never had this juice i really cant answer.

On an unrelated note it is pretty hilarious that the fist two posters have the initials BS. :grinning:

6 Likes

Two things. Tfa dairy milk and tfa marshmallow. Check out my dr crim pebbles recipe. I think youll like it .

1 Like

MTS Vape wizard is supposed to add mouth feel.

But IME I’ve found creams help to add mouth feel.

Custard flavours IME add a little too.

Marshmallow flavour and EM ethyl maltol can add mouth feel.
But EM can mute flavours over time.

J

3 Likes

thanks on the list to try.

I find certain flavors add to that sensation while others take away from it. As mentioned, custards and creams are ones that add. I also find TPA Vanilla Swirl to be great for adding mouth feel. Vanillin does to a degree, and so does MTS Vape Wizard, although even just a tad too much of that and I find it makes my juice nearly flavorless. Acetyl Pyryzine seems to aid as well.

7 Likes

Yup, I never go over 1% with Vape Wizard, but it does help with bringing some mixes together and/or give that smoothness to tobacco mixes.

1 Like

Agree completely. To add my two cents I would like to say the MTS Vape Wizard may be called Smooth with other brands. Also, you should add Cheesecake to the list of flavors that will add mouthfeel…

4 Likes

I second this. I LOVE Cheesecake (LA) for this. Even at 1% it adds that creamy mouthfeel.

3 Likes

Lol BS I see it.

3 Likes

So, to summarize, the following add “mouthfeel.”

Creams.
Custard Flavours.
TPA Dairy Milk
TPA Marshmallow
TPA Vanilla Swirl
MTS Vape Wizard or TPA Smooth 1%
EM - but beware of muted flavours
Vanillin
AP
LA Cheesecake

I’ve been searching for this sensation as well. What are the recommended creams/custards? Do you have others to add?

I’m also compiling a list of “sweeteners” that are not sweetener. If anyone has anything to add, I would appreciate it.

"Sweeteners:"
Marshmallow (looking for a recommendation, TPA or FA)
INW Cactus
TPA Honeydew

others?

[quote=“Jimmer, post:12, topic:17471, full:true”]
I’m also compiling a list of “sweeteners” that are not sweetener. If anyone has anything to add, I would appreciate it.

"Sweeteners:"
Marshmallow (looking for a recommendation, TPA or FA)
INW Cactus
TPA Honeydew

others?
[/quote]

One flavor I find imparts some sweetness and works surprisingly well with almost anything is TFA Brown Sugar. May seem a little counter-intuitive to use with something like watermelon or strawberry, but in quantities around 2 - 3% it gives something special…IMO. Try this -

Stolen Watermelon

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 3
Cotton Candy (TPA) 4
Double Watermelon (CAP) 4
Malted Milk (TPA) 1
Pear (TPA) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Sweet!

(see what I did there)

That is very good to hear as I have TPA Brown Sugar in my stash!

Thank you for contributing.

FlavourArt’s Coconut, Meringue, Oba Oba, and in some mixes Papaya will give ya a nice creamy mouthfeel.

1 Like

Any brand cheesecake, any marshmallow, TFA French Vanilla Cream (Notice I said Cream). Do Not Use EM (Cotton Candy). You already stated why. Vape Wizard or Smooth will Mute as well, do not use these…

In my opinion, there is only one sweetener for Ejuice, Marshmallow. I see no others…

2 Likes

Just wanted to let you know I am going to be revamping all my favorite recipes where I have used EM as a sweetener. I always used it because I would intend to have it vaped up before the EM could negatively effect the mix. However, after reading yours and other’s posts and rethinking some other things I’ve decided to eliminate it completely from all new recipes and redo others. That way if other people use one of my mixes and it sits for 10 weeks, they can vape it again and enjoy full on flavor. So thanks for the tip and for likely helping me to be a better mixer dude :smile:

My only concern is once I change old ones on here if I should rename them or somehow indicate they were redone. Hmmmm.

4 Likes

I would just make the change to existing recipes so you do not create excess clutter on ELR with such a small change. I see no reason to go further with it (names, etc)… After all, that takes time away from your mixes…lol

2 Likes

I agree. Maybe mention that the original used EM :smile:

1 Like

I’d like to add that LA’s cream cheese icing add plenty mouth feel very velvet like as well as their creamy caramel.

Capella’s New vanilla cupcake v2 is a winner as well at around 5-6% it is ultimate cream/vanilla goodness let it steep 5 days wow.

FW’s Butter cream and their Crispy rice both add a depth to mouth feel as well as adundant cream feel.

4 Likes