@Mr_Toilet_Ploopy 🤔

12 Likes

Good one Lady

8 Likes

You do have this passed off look about you, haha, fiesty

6 Likes

I just didn’t know what else to say! common sense kinda thing.

5 Likes

Maybe ease out a nice debate, you’re too firm, work it out without too much finger pointing

6 Likes

She gave the correct response IMO.
The guy started blasting her before he even new the facts. He should have asked her how long the steep was.
@ladycrooks , I’m in your corner on this one.
Hope I didn’t offend anyone!

7 Likes

Toilet Ploppy… Re-read my message.

3 Likes

I did read your message. And I gave my opinion.
It was not a knock at you.
Go hump someone else’s leg

4 Likes

I guess the comment was over your head, you ain’t the brightest peanut in the turd are ya? (hint)

6 Likes

Nice comeback @ladycrooks :clap: :grin:

5 Likes

Ain’t no shit disturber(s) around that bother me. Lol I’d already been stoned 5 times since laughing at lol…Mr_Toilet. Fuck that was funny. Go ahead …im not one getting laughed at on this one Ms. Ladycrooks thinks a grown up needs to grow a pair be a man in life… laugh this shit off. And idgaf whonI have offended. It’s called
“HAVING A BACKBONE”.
Good night folks. Got a new job starting tomo at a metal plant. Hope I like it. I hate boring jobs.

6 Likes

You’ll fit in with all the screws holding you together :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats on the new job

5 Likes

They’re not screws…they’re
MF NAILS! And :nut_and_bolt: bolts! Jk…
Lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks mang I appreciate that
I’m nervous.

4 Likes

If there’s a machinist on site buy them a case to fix your atomizer, haha, I’m sure you’ll do fine just be on your toes, if you’reaaround overheads and forklifts you have to be focused on others and youself at all times. Ill teach you how to endo on a fork lift

5 Likes

@Fishaddict420 knows where I was squirting out some jokes.

5 Likes

Someone just bitch slapped a idiot :rofl::rofl::rofl: literally almost pissed myself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes