MTL's: Sting RDA, Galaxy RDA, or Galaxies RDTA?

MTL’s: Sting RDA, Galaxy RDA, or Galaxies RDTA? If you were going to buy one and can only get one. Which one? Explain why in a comment reply.

wotofo_stng_mtl_rda_ss
Wotofo Sting MTL RDA :arrow_up:

images (1)
Vapefly Galaxy MTL RDA :arrow_up:

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA :arrow_up:

Vote and reply why you voted your choice.

• Wotofo Sting MTL RDA
  • Vapefly Galaxy MTL RDA
  • Vapefly Galaxy MTL RDTA

0 voters

3 Likes

Bump 10chars

2 Likes

What are we voting for? Which one is best better or?

2 Likes

I updated it to clarify.
Link to updated poll

2 Likes

I’m sorry @JiM210, I don’t know those, so I can’t offer any advice. I currently MTL with the Beserker 1.5, and the new Kayfun Prime.

2 Likes

I have many MTL´s because in terms of flavor they are the best, I have all good kayfun´s, berserker´s, wasp nano, taifun, siren and galaxies. I don’t have Sting.
Briefly the three highlights in my opinion:

1. Best MTL, which has excellent flavor + ease / practicality of use is the RDTA galaxie (it is clearly superior to the RDA galaxie in flavor);
  2. Kaifun Lite is everyone’s champion of flavor but loses in ease of use;
  3. Siren is the best in ease of use and has a good taste.
4 Likes

Great info, thanks :+1:. I have a very well used Siren. Tasty indeed. I’ve always thought it’s a little hard to wick. Too tight gives a dry hit, too loose and it may leak after awhile. Not too bad but I’ve had to redo a wick several times. A leak when it happens is usually when the wick moves and rests against a post. That allows the juice to break free from the wick and run down and out. It’s been a long time, I should take it out for a spin.

2 Likes

I have the STNG and the Vapefly Galaxy. Nothing wrong with the STNG. It’s a good basic BF, easy to build, not over engineered. However, a couple of my friends complained of some leaking from over squonking. I haven’t had that happen…yet. The Galaxy is a hands down flavor chaser. I happen to like the AF options and the fact that it’s a squonkable RDTA. There weren’t many of these back in the day and surprised to see the idea resurrected. Also easy to build and, imo, has a very comfortable DT. If you want to use it as a regular RDTA there’s a spring loaded top fill nozzle on deck. It allows you to tip it without worrying about juice flooding your deck. Have you seen Vaping with Vic’s review?

3 Likes

Wow, unanimous! I know it’s only 5 voters’ but I never expected it to be a shutout. Truth is I already decided on the Galaxy RDTA before I put up the poll😁. I was originally set on the Sting. I’ve wanted it since the first time I saw it. I hadn’t even noticed the Galaxies. I was watching reviews, reading blogs, forum comments, and window shopping various sites. I came across the Galaxy RDTA and looked up reviews to find a comparison between the Galaxy RDA and the Galaxy RDTA. That swayed me away from the Sting. They didn’t mention the Sting at all but I was drawn to the Galaxy RDTA, besides I’ve never had a RDTA so that factored in as well. I really like the Silver with the frosted white drip tip but I changed my mind at the last minute. I was looking at my mods and decided that the rainbow one would look better on most of them. The Galaxy rainbow is done a little different than all the other ones I’ve noticed.

PSX_20200820_045454

Thanks for the votes and replies. I was going to extend the poll another day but it won’t let you do that except in the first five minutes after creation. That’s kind of strange. No biggie though.

2 Likes

you are right: it is difficult at first, it is not so easy.
Siren was my first MTL and maybe that’s why I got the experience … it was easy because I learned to leave a long fuse, but in the right measure.
It is important to maintain a decent level of juice and use less power, otherwise I will have a dry stroke.
Leak I had none.
I’m using it less because galaxie rdta and kayfun lite give me more flavor.

3 Likes