Muji cotton

Ok i have come to the realization buying cotton bacon with the way i change cotton in my partners vape i decided to buy some muji. I tried a sample pack from coil master and it wasn’t bad. I thought it was very comparable to prime. Only thing it took a few extra puffs to break in. And when you’re doing mesh builds a pack of prime gives me 40 builds but it feels like wasted money when your changing a mesh build every two days. Im hoping with the standard pads ill be able to get two builds on one pad. If it does ill get 3x the builds as 3 packs of prime. Has anyone used these on a mesh build and can i get two builds on one pad? My mesh builds are usually 5mm to hit my ohms.

6 Likes

I decided to experiment with UD (another Japanese cotton) over the last month and I am impressed with it. Yes, it does involve a little extra work but well worth it.

3 Likes

I have been using koh gen do for about 6 years, I tried muji a while ago and did not like it at all. It takes a long time to break in and it does not carry the flavour as well. Just my opinion.

8 Likes

Same here, KGD just works.

7 Likes

What is kgd?

3 Likes

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/koh-gen-do-pure-cotton-80-pads?ID=12609411

3 Likes

Don’t know why you’re changing cotton every 2 days. I’ve gone more than a week, almost two, using Prime on my Profile attys. Same when using Rayon. But I use the NexMesh coil strips.

6 Likes

Because my partner says it tastes like shit lol so i change it to keep her happy :man_shrugging:t2::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Plus i go a week, week and a half on my steamcrave supreme 3. Im on day 3 on my wotofo profile ps dual mesh and its still good and im mashing it at 85 watts.

3 Likes

this cotton is decent and you get sheets. https://www.fasttech.com/p/9730802
i get 4 builds from 1 piece of cotton

4 Likes

I get 4 from the prime and its all i use. Tried kendo gold and it was crap tried firebolt it was crap. I bought 15 packs of prime from a wholesale guy for for £30 in april i get 600 coil builds on mesh and its november and i have one left lol. I fluff and stuff all my coils and the left over cotton goes into the empty prime bags that i use for testing my liquids on my pulse 24. I tried using my extra fluff in the mesh but it collapses to quick and can cause viscous dry hits.

5 Likes

Happy Wife (Partner), Happy Life @Psycho_316.

4 Likes

@Psycho_316, found more on sale-ish …

4 Likes

Whew, 30 pack of sheets of 80, $11.10 per 80 pack including shipping !!!

2 Likes

Its £13 pounds in uk for 80. Are they the same size as muji? 60x50mm. I got 180 muji for £9

2 Likes

This is the truth. No matter how much i say it doesn’t need it, it still needs it :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

If you give a man a fish you feed them for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed them for life.

If you teach her to change coils and cotton it would be interesting to see how often it gets changed. I would bet it’s not every other day.

6 Likes

Got the muji today and i will get 360 builds out of it. I can do two mesh build on one. Had no issues with break in at all. I soaked it twice and burned it twice before putting both supreme v3 and profile ps and 0 taste of anything but the cherry cola or super ice cream. Got VV ss316l 300 mesh. Supreme v3 running at .18 ohms profile at .4 ohms . Amazing flavor on both

5 Likes

Whatever the 13 foot long sections in bags are, Japanese organic. I got that last time. I eyeball them in half and it works perfect. Comes out just like a chunk of “bacon” and I can’t tell the difference unless I look at it (bacon is whiter with no specks; specks which I can’t taste at all). I can’t get my lvs to order me more bacon but Amazon will deliver this still. Nice and cheap.

4 Likes

Whats the name of the stuff?

2 Likes