Must Have Flavors

Darn, I was just going to find out where YOU live and come get them! ; )

I’ll pm you. The travel expenses would kill me.

2 Likes

I always have some Capella Vanilla Custard, Sweet Strawberry and Graham Cracker in my drawer… ah and some Cotton Candy i.e. Ethyl Maltol.

1 Like
  1. DK Tobac (TPA) :cold_sweat:
  2. Virginia (FA) :cold_sweat:
  3. Flue Cured (Hangsen & FLV) :cold_sweat:
  4. RY4 (TPA) :cold_sweat:
  5. Strawberry Ripe (TPA)
  6. Juicy Peach (Cap)
  7. Sweet Cream (TPA)
  8. Vanilla Custard (TPA)
  9. Blueberry Extra (TPA)
  10. Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
  11. Honeydew Melon (TPA)
  12. Caramel (TPA)
1 Like

I made a Strawberry cheese cake a few days ago, 250 ml and put 6 drops of the INW wild strawberry in it. It was so perfumey even after a couple of days steep and 24 hr with top off. I made another 250ml batch without the INW and blended them. It is much better, the INW Wild Strawberry @ 1 drop/ 80. ml lends a sweet note to the other strawberry flavor I used.

2 Likes

I’ve done that a few times myself in the past when one flavor seems to reign the mix. Sometimes you get lucky and the flavors balance out!

1 Like

I made a 1 drop/10 ml dilution of the INW wild strawberry to experiment with in some smaller batches.

Smart! Doing that with tobacco absolute or other crazy concentrated flavorings is a must! If not, you’re just causing yourself angst when trying to get a mix at that happy place.

1 Like

Must have flavors, how easy can it get…

TFA

Banana Cream
French Vanilla CREAM
Caramel Original
Blueberry Wild
Strawberry Ripe
Vanilla Custard
Milk Chocolate
Peanut Butter

FW

Bavarian Cream
Blackberry
Caramel Candy
Hazelnut
Marshmallow OR TFAs
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Vanilla Cupcake
Strawberry
Yogurt

2 Likes

Fuji Apple (FA) is probably my favorite apple. Very fresh and crisp.

1 Like

I’ve always heard cappellas has the best custard so I’ve never ordered any other …now I’m second guessing myself …next order FA vanilla custard as well as tpa …I’m going to have a custard showdown

4 Likes

That’s a good idea MixedUp1. Please keep in mind I can not order FA, HS, or CAP for my business. It’s just not cost effective…By all means, if you want the best try all the rest…Hey that rhymes…lol

3 Likes

Dr Seuss over here haha

2 Likes