Must Have Flavors

I’m looking to make a new order…I need your help . I need your can’t do without flavors …I’m in need of something different …best coffees …fruits …everything really …minus tobacco

1 Like

Oooh pick me! LoL. FA Dark Bean, Caramel Candy, Bavarian Cream, Strawberry Ripe (TPA), Hazelnut, Coconut, Jamaican Rum, Banana Nut Bread…that’s all I got for now.

Check out If you could only

4 Likes

If you havent tried Medicine Flower give them a try. Their extracts are expensive but PURE, no PG/VG, alcohol or any other carrier. In fact you can dilute them before using. Using VG Nic you could make a single flavor juice at around 95-96%, even higher with the right extract. I kept mine pure extracts.

I have Nectarine, Blueberry, Raspberry, Apple (green flavor), Peach, Apricot, White Peach and another i cant remember. The white peach is incredible. Now if these flavors dont taste natural then you have forgotten what natural is from the years of the food companies abusing out taste buds, hehe.

Good luck in your search!

EDIT: Oh, and custard of course, lots of custard!. Cheesecake (LA) is a great flavoring for that creamy mouth feel, i use it in low %'s in many of my custards and pies. It is also an excellent non-graham cracker cheesecake. It is one of those flavorings that i never run out of.

3 Likes

Harrumph! Harrumph!! Harrumph!!!

2 Likes

Lmao I was expecting some heckling from you

2 Likes

How about Perique! …oh yeah, forgot, no tobaccos.

I actually have a tobacco in my tank right now from my new winnings , it’s not bad actually …kind of subtle creamy tobacco

1 Like

Awhile back, Christmas time, i got a bottle of White Beard from VCV as a sample. I honestly cannot tell if i like it or not. Ive only tried one tobacco that ive liked and that was Honey Badger from Madtown Vapes. Id be very interested in trying some of Jim’s mixes tho. They are so much different than anything ive vaped.

When i was a kid there was a long leaf chaw called Apple Jack, id love to find a vape that tasted like that.

Yummy! I remember that one. What about Red Fox? Ever chew that one?

1 Like

Cant say ive heard of it. I pretty much only chewed Apple Jack because its what my 14 year old cousins chewed. I used to spend my summers in Redbay, AL when i was a kid. They all chewed so i had to, peer pressure and all.

I still remember how sick i got when i swallowed that stuff, laid with my head in the creek for an hour or so.

Oh yeah! Puked many a time myself! I grew up in southern MS; had to chew or be banished from the group!

2 Likes

I didnt like being called a sissyboy so i grabbed a hunk of that chaw big enough for a horses mouth, hehe. It was delicious tho. Puking from it is how i still remember the taste, that had to be 30 years ago or so.

3 Likes

FYI, TPA Western smells just like chewing tobacco when you crack the top open. Might be the start of a somewhat memorable thing for you!

1 Like

can’t live withouts are …Blue berry exta, Strawberry shisha IWA, Vanilla Bean Gelato, and vanilla bean ice cream both TPA, as well as vanilla Swirl. Love glazed donut caps they also have a chocolate version i have both. give Cactus a try IWA as well as Nougat IWA. FW blood orange, double dutch chocolate, cream soda and Banana split are good yellow cake freaking awesome ! ok you know I like the fruits you get it !

creams fresh cream FA, Sweet cream TPA and Custard FA can’t live w/o creams. believe it or not cap’s custards are way down the list of my favs as cream/custards.

Vapor shots best damn strawberry out there to me when blended with bakery doesn’t get alot of props but it kicks butt as well as their lemon !!! There fruit punch and banana and cake batter and RY4 are darn good too.

whew i have more but of course i don’t want to take up someone else’ chances to get on your list !!!

2 Likes

BTW I have like 4-5 tobaccos if any of y’all are interested i’ll mail them to ya I just can’t do it anymore. have tried. Nutty Princess tobaco IWA, KNT ECX, Cowboy FA, Cappucino tobacco IWA, 555 FW.

1 Like

@Amy2; SOLD! If you’re serious, I’m serious! I’ll take them off your hands.

1 Like

@Amy2. What percentages do you use that Strawberry sisha INW? I have some and and some TDM. I have tried it in a few mixes, they smell great but always have a perfumey or soapy taste. Ive tried from .5 to 3 %

From Flavour Art:

• Cream Fresh
  • Vienna Cream
  • Meringue
  • All their vanillas
  • Lemon Sicily
  • Cookie
  • Apple Pie
  • Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
  • Bergamot (lately)
  • Dark Bean (Espresso)

Other flavors:

• Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)
  • Dulce de Leche (TPA)
  • Bavarian Cream (TPA)
  • Sweet Cream (TPA)

Those are just some of the ones I can think of :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

sure i wouldn’t tease y’all that way ! just give me your address. ( im a stalker in my part time job though he hee ) jk :flushed:

1 Like

strawberry shisha ( aka da bomb ) i personally have used anywhere between 4-7%
Now their strawberry TDM is the strongest crap i’ve encountered Since TPA’s cappucino.
I can’t seem to get the Wild strawberry right…1 drop in 10 mls and it seems like it’s all I can taste.

The shisha’s are kinda of perfumey to begin with but one steeped are very nice !

1 Like