Must have RF fruit super concentrates?

I got Strawberry SC and Blue Razz SC in the cart. Anyone have any others you think I should get. This is the first time I’ve used RF so any guidance would really help.

4 Likes

Pineapple for sure. Best pineapple I have had, to date.

Other than that, hmmmmmm… Pink Burst Type and Wild Cherry are both very good.

Those are the three that come to mind right away.

4 Likes

Oooo yeah, forgot about cherry.

2 Likes

strawberry milkshake is imo their best flavor

3 Likes

Grape. Candy like and super strong.
Pineapple is delicious
If they have any Blueberry Lemondae Slushie yet I would grab it. 3% as a stand alone with a 3 day steep time.

4 Likes

I just got that one today and mixed it up at 3%.
I agree about the pineapple too, it’s a really good flavour. I liked cherry also but after 5 weeks the flavour took a nose dive

3 Likes

I’m not a big fan of pineapple but I guess I’ll give it a try. They offered me the slushee for free while I was filling my cart :smile:

3 Likes

Well I think you are going to really enjoy the Blueberry Lemonade Slushie (SC) a lot !
I have been mixing it at 3% it is excellent.

4 Likes

So I guess Blueberry Lemonade Slushie (SC) qualifies as a Fruit profile :joy::+1:

5 Likes

Blueberries and lemons!

4 Likes

Honeydew! So good, very authentic Flavor!!! Very versatile too.

2 Likes

just got the berry pack. blueberry,blackberry,raspberry,strawberry,mixedberry. all smell delicious
yeah the Blueberry Lemonade Slushie is so good. i cant decide if i like it or blue raz more… i think BLS.

3 Likes

Blubbery acai pom is very very good, even as a SA.

1 Like

The Blueberry Lemonade Slushie is outstanding

2 Likes

Yeah I had to get it, hopefully it’s not super sugary.

1 Like

Nope, not super sugary. :slight_smile: Actually it’s good with a little sweetener, a use a little bit of pyure with it sometimes, around .2%.

I’ve had very good luck with everything except the Apple Pie and Cinnamon Roll Extract it’s kind of artificial to me but it’s only been steeping 3 weeks, it could come around. The Grape and Blue Raz are wonderful.

1 Like

I am not sure if you have experienced the same as I have @Maureeenie. But I felt the Apple Pie (SC) (Real Flavors) while a decent base flavoring. Would benefit greatly from the addition of a Apple concentrate, maybe Fuji (FA) or Double Apple (CAP). I have not had time to rework the mix yet, but my intent is to in the near future.

2 Likes

I haven’t had time to play with it either. It’s not horrible, it’s just kind of - off - from delicious. All Walt’s stuff is very well crafted, you can’t expected it all to be perfect.

1 Like