MUST READ article. Pissing me off more and more. Link added finally

I really hope we get this stuff overturned. Doesn’t help since shops already closing up. I wish we could all just ban together and tell them “hell no we won’t go!”…lol…why does the FDA think they can crush our economy like this. Don’t they realize these shops created jobs and saved lives. O wait I forgot the tobacco companies have them in there back pocket. Rant over, good night. See you all in the am.

Edit: here’s like and haha…I was tired
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2016/08/11/fda-assigns-zero-value-to-smokers-who-die-because-of-its-e-cigarette-regulations/#1ed506f7913a

2 Likes

Because they can

4 Likes

Absolutely agreed. Was there an article you forgot to link?

9 Likes

Yes I agree, just a silly question probably, but how many countries will be jumping on this bandwagon and following suite???

1 Like

well we have the TPD, it’s not as harsh as what the states are going through though, we have a 12 month ‘transition’ period so next May I think it is when the hammer truly comes down, I see Vape shops still opening (something I was considering) and I can’t help but think they are really brave or really stupid. The whole thing stinks of corruption if you ask me.

5 Likes

I know 1 country that consider to go in the opposite direction and that is New Zealand but they on the other hand have a ban already that they had for like 10 years and they might remove it.

2 Likes

Yea I thought of going down the making and shop route but not sure.

Got into making it for friend who cant get the juice easy as she lives in Lebanon, I don’t smoke at all, but enjoyed the making of the liquid therapeutic lol.

I have picked up a arc 3 (cheap little thing) was gonna play with the vape side myself on Zero nic, jury still out hahahaha.

This has made me think is it worth the online route or not for doing the liquids mmmmmmm

will see may just vape nic free and join the gang properly, If I can take it that is

1 Like

Edited…added the link…sorry I was really tired last night when I did this…I blame my kids

1 Like

Lol always blame the kids! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (But seriously, I feel ya there)

1 Like

Yep…they wear me out…3 under 3

1 Like

Phew, yeah that’ll do it!

1 Like