MUST try recipe

I found a recipe that wasnt very good so I tweaked it and it turned out great never shared a recipe be4 so I figered this should be a good start.this is a fruit loops in the milk and I think its great mst steep 7-days min after that no lemonpledge.

ps.hope u enjoy this as much as i do if not blast away i wanna hear your thoughts and thank you all for the help .

1 Like

I’m just helping you link it…

1 Like

Fruit circles makes it a no for me instantly.

Maybe it’ll inspire you to share more of your own concoctions though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean but this turns out milky do a 5ml tester and you’ll make more :relaxed:

1 Like

That would be good… well I didn’t look at the percentages, but the ingredients would be good together.
Last night I added LA Eggnog to a Lemon Custard and it’s really good.
I have also been enjoying FLV Cranberry very much. It brings life to Forest Fruit or Hawiian Punch type (red fruits). I haven’t tried it in strawberry yet, but it would be good.

A bad concentrate I got recently was Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Northwest flavors. I put some presteeped in my tank, and then poured it out because it tasted like Playdough. I added some IWA Pineapple and Pina Colada and MF Peach to the tank… filling it up., but it still tastes like the Pineapple USD own cake. Can’t get the taste to go away! The cherry flavor in it is BAD.