My daughter is selling Girl Scout Cookies

Hi guys. Long time no post!

It’s been a busy few months. Between my husband’s back surgery and my daughter’s band/choir/girl scouts stuff I’ve been a busy lady!

Anyway, my daughter is taking immediate orders for Girl Scout Cookies. They are shipping out, immediately! The booths don’t open until February 11th so it’s a win! The website will be open for sales until the 20th of March, so get your orders in early!

Try our new Adventurefuls! Decadent brownie-inspired bites, topped with a delicious caramel creme, finished with just a hint of sea salt! Ask me about our vegan AND gluten-free options!!

NOTE: the manufacturer of our Girl Scout Cookies has announced that there is a temporary shortage of Adventurefuls and that they are only available through in-person delivery, at this time. Keep an eye out and I’ll let you know when they are back to shipping them.

ALSO!! If you don’t mind reimbursing me for shipping and want Adventurefuls, send me a message! I’ll check the cost and let you know if I’m able to ship them to you, from our home stock.

If anyone is interested or have any questions, please send me a private message and I’ll give you her personal sales site. I can’t post it on here as the council does not allow us to post the link on public forum listings like this.

Her troop is planning to use the proceeds to fund camping trips, supplies for meetings & events, and donations to the church that allow the troop to use their space for their meetings.

I know they are sort of pricey but around 76% of that price goes directly to the Girl Scout of America. That is a far better return than many fundraisers that are out there!

I hope to hear from at least a few of you guys, soon!

10 Likes

Messaging you now. :+1:

5 Likes

She just received an anonymous order from someone in Illinois. No one said anything. They just placed an order for 10 boxes, shipped, and went about their day…

If it was someone on here, THANK YOU, KIND PERSON!! She is ONE BOX shy of her goal, now!!

4 Likes

Reading the headline really gave me the wrong idea for a moment. But in my defence, how often is it about actual cookies when a forum thread has such a title?

4 Likes

I will reword it lol

Thank you for letting me know :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I want to order some please.

4 Likes

My 4 boxes just shipped (FedEx) so not a long wait.

5 Likes

My 4 are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. :boom:

5 Likes

This is awesome beginning! Nice you teach her for independence and resposibility from the very childhood :+1:

5 Likes

Messaged you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had no idea they were shipping so soon!! :hushed: Good deal! Thank you so much for supporting the troop!

That is AWESOME! I didn’t know they were shipping before the 29th!! I hope you enjoy them!! :grin: Thank you, again for your support!!

I remember being in GS, myself, when I was younger. I DON’T remember selling GS cookies. I think I was 8…:smirk: she’s 12 and we’ve been trying to be sure she is ready for independence and financial stability from the get go.

6 Likes

My pleasure! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Order placed. I had to order a bit of everything :grinning:

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your support!

4 Likes

Yum, Yum, Yum… can’t wait for my Do-si-dos :yum:
Thanks @Wombatred26, I do love cookies :+1:
…and I also earned at cyber patch in the process, hehe :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You’re so welcome! They have been shipping pretty quickly so they ought to be there pretty soon.

Also, thank you for your support! I should have said that before.

4 Likes