My first crown build

OK, so my crown RBA is here…do I build with SS or Ti on my first build? Or do I just use the nickel coils I bought last week?
Come on vets…
And do I bore out the channels if I use the RBA?

1 Like

Haven’t tried SS. I do like the TI build though. I did not bore out the channels and it is working fine for me. I am using 70/30 juice though. Don’t know how thicker juice would do…

1 Like

I built w ti and bored out the holes yes the best flavor from the rba

1 Like

Ah, I was wondering about that… If the RBA would have good flavor. I’m going to use Titanium (if my wire ever comes from Fastech). I cancelled the order for 500 feet of Stainless Steel wire (thank goodness) and I’m going to order the 20 meters of Beadalon jewelry making wire for $11.00 on Amazon.

I just ordered TWO MORE CROWN Tanks and build decks for them and a Smoke TFV4 !!! My hubby gave me the go ahead. I never told him about my Stainless wire fiasco. Lol.
Also ordered another heat sink. Here’s the site where I found the Crown tanks and the RBA decks both available and at a good price. I haven’t been able to find the RBA deck elsewhere. The first Crown I got just a few days ago came in the mail the very next day and it was free shipping on orders over $20. The web site was working very slowly for me tonight.
I am trying out TEmp control for the first time for the last 2 days with the Crown and Nickel coil head that came with it. I’m wondering why it gets so darn hot. Hot enough to burn me. I’m on a Sigelei Mini at 320 degrees F and I’ve tried about 30 watts. The Flavor is WOW! Well, as you see— I just ordered two more! People have said very good things about the TFV4, and since it can come with an RBA deck, I’m trying it. Oh, I did try out the Stainless Steel coil that came with the Crown and it was fabulous. As I said, the last 2 days I’ve been using the Nickel, but I’m going to switch back to the SS tomorrow and see if I can tell which gives more flavor., . the SS or the Ni.
Later . Any info on this heat, is much appreciated. feel like i’m vaping an iron.
BigDVapor.com
info@bigdvapor.net
Big D Vapor
14902 Preston Rd, #404-933
Dallas TX 75254, USA
1 (866) 746-1136

1 Like