My first DIY Juice is amazeballs!

So I’ve been round to the Vape shop my mate owns and he’s just had a delivery of a load of flavorings. He hands me a bottle of 80/20 VG/PG with 3mg nic in and tells me to have a go at a flavour mix but don’t expect anything magical as noobies rarely get it right first time.

Seeing as I didn’t have internet connection in there I had to work from memory of as I could remember from you guys posting on here.

What I made was a Waffle, Syrup Vanilla Bean Ice Cream blend that straight away taste frikkin amazing. I can’t wait to try it in a week or so once it’s steeped.

I guess I owe you guys a massive thank you for all your juicy info (see what I did there? Lol) Turns out the first eJuice forum I found happens to be the best and if you’re still reading this… It’s your fault. Thank you very much :+1:

18 Likes

Gald it worked out for you :wink: nice feeling eh :wink:

2 Likes

Vape on Dude…
Or you can check ELR Forums every 5̭ mi̫͇̼͔͍͖n̻͍͙͖͈u̬̯͕ṯ͖̘̰͎͍e̥͈s̗̘͍̺͓͕ l̹͓̝̱͖̞i͕̜̣͖̦̥k͇̙̼̦͇ͅe̺̦̰͕̺͓̼͓ͅ a͖̮̺ͅ s̥͖̦͍̪a̲̟̳̝̞͙̪n̪͖̦͖̳̮̭͇͍̺̭̻̣̬̰̼͇͔ͅe͍̥̩̮̱̬̖̣̳̱ͅ p̟̼̦͙̝̦͈̯̙̮̬ͅe͖͖̬͉̟̠ͅr̹͖̲̰͓͔̟͔̭̯̻͕͙͚͓͎̙͚s͓̳͕̳̗̳̩̹͎͍̲͈͎o̰̭͚͚̩̦̞͚̫͎̘̺͖̹͙̫n̙̤͍̲͉͎͉̮

1 Like

Yeah man definitely. Especially when that first taste hits you and it’s like “Oh wow” lol

1 Like

Ah you know me well CT hahaha

It did not happen that way for me. You are the luckiest!

3 Likes

Sounds nice…mmmm waffles

1 Like

I like waffles

1 Like

Tried it again today and it’s got a really strange chemical sort of aftertaste now :cry::cry:

It may go away after acouple more days. Hopefully.

1 Like

I know what it tastes like now… Caramel nail polish XD give it a few more days