My Hubby Adores Me!

He luvs me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I got my rack in today that I’ve been wanting for 2 years, and he had it hung on the wall for me within an hour of arrival. That is a big deal. He is a huge procrastinator and things will sit for months :slight_smile:

I’m so happy, mixing will be so much faster and less frustrating now!!!

33 Likes

Awesome! Just another layer of enjoyment while mixing.
Bet you’ve looked at it a hundred times :smiley:

7 Likes

Looks nice! Digging the drawers as well.

5 Likes

The drawers were where I had all my flavors.

Now they have back ups, mixes, bottles, supplies, etc. So it’s a lot less crowded without the flavors :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats Lisa!!
Gorgeous and utilitarian at the same time! Love items like that. ::smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats @MysticRose. That looks very calm, organized, and sane. I like it.

4 Likes

When I had them in the drawers they were hard to keep from rolling and labels easily readable. Then when I took out flavors to mix, the rest would roll to fill in the hole, and when I went to put them away I had to look for the spots again. Very time consuming and irritating.

I am excited to mix again because it will so much faster and I can see all the labels to just browse my flavors instead of them facing all directions or upside down.

Such a simple thing to renew my enjoyment in my hobby instead of the chore it had turned into.

Although I have so much mixed right now I have enough for 6 months probably, so if I mix more???

4 Likes

Condolences, the wife is one. Congrates, it look great.

2 Likes

Looks very nice :+1: Your husband did great! Especially mounting it right away.

2 Likes

Looks like you’re ready for another one :wink:

2 Likes

Ohhhh no. Now that I have tested a lot of flavors I have my favorite brands and flavors chosen now. So as these empty only certain ones will be replaced. It will be looking less crowded soon :smiley:

4 Likes

Very nice …and that stash is awesome

4 Likes

Welcome @Dbise!
Yeah, the rabbit hole can run deep and wide! lol

2 Likes

Well I am a fan. It looks great. Are your caps color coded? I’ve been trying to color code my setup too. With labels of different colors. It’s a million times easier to find and put away that way. General groups have a subset of colors. When the acquired numbers start to get into the 100’s it’s quickly out of control. Where do you keep bigger bottle concentrates? Do you just refill the littler ones? Anyway, I love how that looks with the colored drawers under neath. Nice Job MysticRose.

3 Likes

No the caps aren’t color coded. Although that would be amazing! Different sellers use different bottles when they resell. They are still easy to find though as I have brands grouped together then alphabetized. But really really like the color coding :slight_smile:

I don’t purchase larger bottles as they go bad long before I’d ever use it. But that brown cabinet you see to the left is where I keep all my larger bottles of PG and VG, and a basket with my new flavors waiting testing…etc.

4 Likes

Looks awesome and hubby is pretty awesome to!

4 Likes