My Joyetech AIO is dying :(

So back in February I won the Joyetech AIO from @Heaven_Gifts, well, the battery is going bad in it, now.
I am lucky if I get even an hour of usage before it flashes dead. Just thought I would let ELR know, so you have an idea of lifespan to expect from it.

Well, pooh!!! I hope that is not typical. I’ve invested a bit into them to give
away to new quitters. uhg

2 Likes

I beat the shit out of mine. I am sure treated well, it would last longer. I have dropped mine many times, the side has a small dent, the color (silver/black) coating is peeling off all over, I used it passthru while charging many times, rebuilt coils trying to find a build that would fire well (which if I had to guess, is why my battery is shot now, most likely). So, in conclusion- it will survive 4 months under heavy abuse. lol…
good thing I have an Evic Mini VTC on its way lol

1 Like

It was a giveaway so it may have been a working return or (slightly) used. Should have lasted a year at least. Also may have had battery replaced with fake batt …something, should have lasted X-number of charging cycles …so what I am inferring above is that it was “pre-cycled” perhaps by someone else. Hey! the price was right~ I bet you can find some nice deals on those and use your existing tank (with two tanks you can switch flavors easy)

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting us know. Perhaps the ones I purchased will last awhile after all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a buddy at work that bought two of them and they both quit way sooner than they should have. I was hoping you wouldn’t experience the same. I guess these things are flawed.

1 Like